Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ██ Frozen Tempest [ New Iri/Shim/Smoke ]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Vinscribbles

Mulberry Tiger, Shadow Shimmer, Royal Basic
Ping Treaimas
[LF] 50,000t

This gal still for sale? Can I put her on hold for a few days or do a trade or payment plan
@Vinscribbles

Mulberry Tiger, Shadow Shimmer, Royal Basic
Ping Treaimas
[LF] 50,000t

This gal still for sale? Can I put her on hold for a few days or do a trade or payment plan
I believe so! @Treaimas would be the one to ask, though c:
I believe so! @Treaimas would be the one to ask, though c:
dy3lhl.jpg
@codylynx

Hey there! Yes, she is still for sale. If you'd like to hold her for a few days, that would be fine!
@codylynx

Hey there! Yes, she is still for sale. If you'd like to hold her for a few days, that would be fine!
Alright. That would be lovely. Thanks @treaimas
Alright. That would be lovely. Thanks @treaimas
up
up
dy3lhl.jpg
up!
up!
dy3lhl.jpg
@Dragonmossstar , @Butzefrau Siluran and Dinosaur have had [b]Two Offspring![/b] Both are female! The two of you mentioned you were interested. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48418/4841717_350.png[/img] White Basic / Crimson Eyespots / Crimson Underbelly [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48418/4841716_350.png[/img] White Tiger / Tomato Eyespots / Blood Underbelly [b]Both are for sale for 25kt![/b]
@Dragonmossstar , @Butzefrau

Siluran and Dinosaur have had Two Offspring! Both are female!
The two of you mentioned you were interested.
4841717_350.png
White Basic / Crimson Eyespots / Crimson Underbelly

4841716_350.png
White Tiger / Tomato Eyespots / Blood Underbelly

Both are for sale for 25kt!
dy3lhl.jpg
@Vinscribbles I might be interested in one, I'm not particular on which, they have a rather attractive range of reds, as a mate for Brylen. c: Thank you for the ping~!
@Vinscribbles I might be interested in one, I'm not particular on which, they have a rather attractive range of reds, as a mate for Brylen. c: Thank you for the ping~!
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)
@Butzefrau
Alright! ^^ Let me know if you decide you are! c:
@Butzefrau
Alright! ^^ Let me know if you decide you are! c:
dy3lhl.jpg
@Vinscribbles
owo
SO CUTE
I'm hoping you add a primary gene to them before I buy, though! Ping me next time? (:
@Vinscribbles
owo
SO CUTE
I'm hoping you add a primary gene to them before I buy, though! Ping me next time? (:
Light_Sig_zpsef33ab08.png
1 2 3 4 5 6