Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Gems @ 1:1000 | Closed
@1cmOfHappiness
I've gotta step away for a bit, but if you want you can set up a CR and I'll return it when I get back home.
@1cmOfHappiness
I've gotta step away for a bit, but if you want you can set up a CR and I'll return it when I get back home.
sdQALHp.pngpLa90p5.pngbukyt68.png7m2CQ14.pngAvSvYKk.pngBH6H9qL.pngZ6ShkCk.pngvlnoLF7.pngeyXxC46.pngPWaEUM7.pnguUsIYgK.pngJTNryKY.pngs5qhQvC.pngzDNAPZW.png6rm63N0.pngAKIfioS.pngmEPWhO0.png ___ __ CcntWud.png
@Fubuking
no prob ^^
@Fubuking
no prob ^^
ucaXKBU.png gTxwrLW.png ec57cfa59d856e5323722720d71a9e814f6e1d23.png
@Fubuking
CR on the way. Thank you!
@Fubuking
CR on the way. Thank you!
@Fubuking Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You could have taken me to the cleaners, me and my appalling math skills (lack thereof), but you didn't. I am very grateful to you. [center][/center][emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] If there's a place or way to commend and express my gratitude for your honesty, please tell me where it is, so I can go do that thing.
@Fubuking
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You could have taken me to the cleaners, me and my appalling math skills (lack thereof), but you didn't. I am very grateful to you.

If there's a place or way to commend and express my gratitude for your honesty, please tell me where it is, so I can go do that thing.
I have 200G to trade if you’re still open :)
I have 200G to trade if you’re still open :)
daMJ15.png
@Vauthe

Sure am send a CR :]
@Vauthe

Sure am send a CR :]
sdQALHp.pngpLa90p5.pngbukyt68.png7m2CQ14.pngAvSvYKk.pngBH6H9qL.pngZ6ShkCk.pngvlnoLF7.pngeyXxC46.pngPWaEUM7.pnguUsIYgK.pngJTNryKY.pngs5qhQvC.pngzDNAPZW.png6rm63N0.pngAKIfioS.pngmEPWhO0.png ___ __ CcntWud.png
sending a cr !
sending a cr !
ggjgh.png he/she
ggjgh.png fr time +3
ezgif-com-gif-maker-111.gif
@Fubuking
Hi! Can I buy your 250kt, please? Just start a CR if it’s ok ^^
@Fubuking
Hi! Can I buy your 250kt, please? Just start a CR if it’s ok ^^
EotD79X.gif OPEN COLI GRINDING
@rawbeast

Sent!
@rawbeast

Sent!
^
^