Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ticcimask vs Ticciwork creepypasta
This forum is going to be about Ticcimask vs Ticciwork. If you do not know of creepypasta, it is serial killers. Ticcimask and Ticciwork are ships that lots of people approve of, the Ticci in both of them is an fictional character from it and his name is Ticci Toby. The mask at the end of the first ship is another fictional character and his name is Masky. Then finally the work at the end of the last ship is an women called Clockwork. I think the ship Ticcimask is far better then Ticciwork, so I am making this forum to see who agrees with me. You get to vote 2 times for the ship that you think is better, and at the end, the ship who gets 100 votes wins.
This forum is going to be about Ticcimask vs Ticciwork. If you do not know of creepypasta, it is serial killers. Ticcimask and Ticciwork are ships that lots of people approve of, the Ticci in both of them is an fictional character from it and his name is Ticci Toby. The mask at the end of the first ship is another fictional character and his name is Masky. Then finally the work at the end of the last ship is an women called Clockwork. I think the ship Ticcimask is far better then Ticciwork, so I am making this forum to see who agrees with me. You get to vote 2 times for the ship that you think is better, and at the end, the ship who gets 100 votes wins.
Ticcimask=1
Ticci work=0
Ticcimask=1
Ticci work=0
Ticcimask=2
Ticciwork=0
Ticcimask=2
Ticciwork=0
DGvY4qO.gif z8s5c34.pngCQ7Bbrl.png
mtHAEL4.pngPgv53XB.png
zl1ZGZ2.pngH2jRHgT.png
gziv3Ja.pngu1wgsSN.png5hF3FGk.png WQA384m.png