Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Tales of the Big City(Private Game)
1 2
This will be the thread for the tabletop RPG game I started with some lovely ladies on here. We can put up recaps of game sessions here. Character journals. As well as character descriptions as we build stuff.

@Soulwing @Elai @AntipathicZora @BluberryBat @tinylion @LavenderStars @PopcornFireworks
This will be the thread for the tabletop RPG game I started with some lovely ladies on here. We can put up recaps of game sessions here. Character journals. As well as character descriptions as we build stuff.

@Soulwing @Elai @AntipathicZora @BluberryBat @tinylion @LavenderStars @PopcornFireworks
Not sure if any of you guys took notice, but I won't be in FR until about 0300 FR time earliest cuz I have school and after school stuff, sorry :C
Not sure if any of you guys took notice, but I won't be in FR until about 0300 FR time earliest cuz I have school and after school stuff, sorry :C
Cleaning~
Okay, I mean, some of us might be asleep by then simply because whole other timezone and ****, but we can definitely try to keep you in the loop about stuff, and catch you up.
Okay, I mean, some of us might be asleep by then simply because whole other timezone and ****, but we can definitely try to keep you in the loop about stuff, and catch you up.

I don't know about everyone else (certainly not Soulwing) but I'm ready now, and I can stay up suuuuuper late.

I don't know about everyone else (certainly not Soulwing) but I'm ready now, and I can stay up suuuuuper late.
purpleskysig-mini_zpsa203cc92.pngbluemoonsig-mini_zps99d94179.png
I'm ready now too but I'm prob gonna kick out at 12:00-01:00 FR time.
I'm ready now too but I'm prob gonna kick out at 12:00-01:00 FR time.
tumblr_nu19umRWin1uvmfw1o3_100.pngh51WxNJ.pngtumblr_nu19umRWin1uvmfw1o3_100.png
I'm ready now if you girls are, just need to know about some of the others.
I'm ready now if you girls are, just need to know about some of the others.
I'm not even sure I understand what's going on, so.
Edit for clarification: I was not, in fact, in on the discussion from last night because I was utterly drained, and I only received a... brief, briefing from Sable.
I'm not even sure I understand what's going on, so.
Edit for clarification: I was not, in fact, in on the discussion from last night because I was utterly drained, and I only received a... brief, briefing from Sable.
ofEAVKK.png
Trying to remember who Sable is. Okay, so Zora, the game is set in a place called The Big City. Essentially it's a place filled with magic and technology blended in beautiful forms, but definitely with more magic. The city itself is the archetypal city, all cities are reflections of it. In the city you can party in penthouses with gods, or take a subway to a the Undercity to go auctioning for souls, by curses from dark magicians, and see where vampires live, and so much more. You all are what are called noobs. People just recent to the city(you've been there for like a week). In a further pull back you're in a group called cityslickers. In the world they pretty much are a sort of fandom back on Earth with forums, and tumblr blogs, and more, all dedicated to The Big City. Getting there, exploring, and such. Now, only kids can get into The Big City, adults(those 21 and older) can't get in what so ever.

For character information you're human, somewhere between 13-15, been there for a week, and such. We can talk more in the Roll 20 room I'll post the link up for in about 30 minutes.

So yes, in 30 minutes we can try to meet up.
Trying to remember who Sable is. Okay, so Zora, the game is set in a place called The Big City. Essentially it's a place filled with magic and technology blended in beautiful forms, but definitely with more magic. The city itself is the archetypal city, all cities are reflections of it. In the city you can party in penthouses with gods, or take a subway to a the Undercity to go auctioning for souls, by curses from dark magicians, and see where vampires live, and so much more. You all are what are called noobs. People just recent to the city(you've been there for like a week). In a further pull back you're in a group called cityslickers. In the world they pretty much are a sort of fandom back on Earth with forums, and tumblr blogs, and more, all dedicated to The Big City. Getting there, exploring, and such. Now, only kids can get into The Big City, adults(those 21 and older) can't get in what so ever.

For character information you're human, somewhere between 13-15, been there for a week, and such. We can talk more in the Roll 20 room I'll post the link up for in about 30 minutes.

So yes, in 30 minutes we can try to meet up.
@MadxHatter0 Sable is me - and I kind of breezed through descriptions with Zor, but I should be there, so hopefully we can clear everything up~
@MadxHatter0 Sable is me - and I kind of breezed through descriptions with Zor, but I should be there, so hopefully we can clear everything up~
tumblr_n9z53mmGoZ1svuy4ao1_500_zpsd06a968d.png
Indeed, also *snuggles the stuffing out of BluberryBat* game girls yay!
Indeed, also *snuggles the stuffing out of BluberryBat* game girls yay!
1 2