Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Fan-Run) Flight Rising Survey!
1 2 3 4
Because I am a glutton for statistics, I have set up a survey to find out the favorites of fellow Flight Rising users!

The survey is only 7 questions long, and will ask you about your favorite species, genes, and games. I would appreciate if everyone reading this would take just a moment to respond, so that I can gather as much data as possible. I will report back with statistics once enough responses have been gathered. I'm hoping that there are other users out there that are just as curious as I am.

You can find the survey (hosted on Murvey) here:
https://www.murvey.com/s?53bb37fa415d16426f020394

As stated on the survey, this is in no way affliated with or endorsed by Flight Rising or Stormlight Workshop. Thanks, and come back later to see the results!

Pinglist for results:
Foxofwonders
Conduitoftime
Zwynx
Shishiru
20irebird
Vexii
Manna
Lyric
Because I am a glutton for statistics, I have set up a survey to find out the favorites of fellow Flight Rising users!

The survey is only 7 questions long, and will ask you about your favorite species, genes, and games. I would appreciate if everyone reading this would take just a moment to respond, so that I can gather as much data as possible. I will report back with statistics once enough responses have been gathered. I'm hoping that there are other users out there that are just as curious as I am.

You can find the survey (hosted on Murvey) here:
https://www.murvey.com/s?53bb37fa415d16426f020394

As stated on the survey, this is in no way affliated with or endorsed by Flight Rising or Stormlight Workshop. Thanks, and come back later to see the results!

Pinglist for results:
Foxofwonders
Conduitoftime
Zwynx
Shishiru
20irebird
Vexii
Manna
Lyric
Rin | he/him | FR time +3

Back after a three year break lol
Reserved for results!
Reserved for results!

I went to put my favorite dragon species, and there was no option for wildclaw. This is a tragedy. Aside from this grievous error, I look forward to what sort of results this survey will spit out.
I went to put my favorite dragon species, and there was no option for wildclaw. This is a tragedy. Aside from this grievous error, I look forward to what sort of results this survey will spit out.
@Kadew Yikes! I unfortunately can't edit the survey once it's published, but I did add a note for responders so I can still collect this data. My deepest apologies.
@Kadew Yikes! I unfortunately can't edit the survey once it's published, but I did add a note for responders so I can still collect this data. My deepest apologies.

Done!
I'm excited to see the results. ^-^
Done!
I'm excited to see the results. ^-^
uU0PD.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.giftyZnu.gif
I filled it out, can't wait to see the results!
I filled it out, can't wait to see the results!
ZNhRsiG.png
Ooh, definitely trying! Excited for results ;)
Ooh, definitely trying! Excited for results ;)
Lewyn_updated2.gif
Filled it out! :D
Filled it out! :D
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
This should be interesting.
This should be interesting.
I filled mine out! This will definitely be interesting.
I filled mine out! This will definitely be interesting.
1 2 3 4