Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | (TRICKMURK SKINS) Draconis' Skins Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
slot for Impostor please!
slot for Impostor please!
@draconispletora ill get my payment in asap!
@draconispletora ill get my payment in asap!
5.jpg
@Draconispletora just wanna make sure, am I sending in 625g or 700g for each skin for prepayment?
@Draconispletora just wanna make sure, am I sending in 625g or 700g for each skin for prepayment?
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
Hey could I have a slot for Imposter please
Hey could I have a slot for Imposter please

He/Him •
FR +17 •
Adopt Shop
Wishlist
ldg9be.pngkfzog5.pngqvx951.pngnwat7k.png112e5h.png8nx54n.pngju3vf1.pngcohdpm.png8zfu54.pngdg4dv1.pnglpjcc0.png
aign7c.png
Could I have a slot for Imposter please?
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
Slots for imposter and perfectly camouflaged please!
Slots for imposter and perfectly camouflaged please!
flopmini_zpsqylqpl7i.png
@Draconispletora could I grab a slot for Imposter? Your designs are stunning!
@Draconispletora could I grab a slot for Imposter? Your designs are stunning!
@Draconispletora

@Draconispletora

ybwf4f9.gif
[quote name="9th" date="2022-02-21 13:58:57" ] @Draconispletora just wanna make sure, am I sending in 625g or 700g for each skin for prepayment? [/quote] For both Impostor and perf camouflaged you are in the preorder list, so it's 625 for either!
9th wrote on 2022-02-21 13:58:57:
For both Impostor and perf camouflaged you are in the preorder list, so it's 625 for either!
ezgif.com-gif-maker_6.gif Can of worms accent! 69696390.png 6sl9IZQ.gif
@Kaio @Lunarfangs @Tick @ItMeansHope @TorrentialGoat @Harmonywish @Skychickens @exp all added!

@MystTheNerd @Devonix @Askesis @Yorshka @evereden @MiniOcarina @Dakkokki @seamists printing order full, please send the gems (625) for the blueprint!
@Harmonywish @TorrentialGoat you can either pay now or when they'll arrive (700)

I'm doing a third and last run for Imposter until I at least run the others and get them printed, so it will be easier for more printing orders next!
If you'd still like a slot, ask to be pinged when I'll reopen them and I'll tag you when the moment comes!

@Kaio @Lunarfangs @Tick @ItMeansHope @TorrentialGoat @Harmonywish @Skychickens @exp all added!

@MystTheNerd @Devonix @Askesis @Yorshka @evereden @MiniOcarina @Dakkokki @seamists printing order full, please send the gems (625) for the blueprint!
@Harmonywish @TorrentialGoat you can either pay now or when they'll arrive (700)

I'm doing a third and last run for Imposter until I at least run the others and get them printed, so it will be easier for more printing orders next!
If you'd still like a slot, ask to be pinged when I'll reopen them and I'll tag you when the moment comes!

ezgif.com-gif-maker_6.gif Can of worms accent! 69696390.png 6sl9IZQ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9