Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S/T familiars familiars familiars
1 2
@Ungulate

could i take your shining goblin (LAH 123g) + frogspawn flyer (3g) + firebug (16g) for my granite earthshaker (15g) + cinnabar plaguebringer (39g) + chalcedony arcanist (79g) + a few warriors way fams to make up the difference (at 3g each)?
@Ungulate

could i take your shining goblin (LAH 123g) + frogspawn flyer (3g) + firebug (16g) for my granite earthshaker (15g) + cinnabar plaguebringer (39g) + chalcedony arcanist (79g) + a few warriors way fams to make up the difference (at 3g each)?
achievement spam
@flaminchi okay send a cross roads trade through with the ones you want in the notes
@flaminchi okay send a cross roads trade through with the ones you want in the notes
^
^
@Ungulate I am interested in: [item=Grassland Skira] [item=Dreadram] [item=Ultraram] I would like to trade them 1:1 for the following: [item=folded friend] [item=swamp wolf] [item=war smith]
@Ungulate
I am interested in:
Grassland Skira Dreadram Ultraram

I would like to trade them 1:1 for the following:
Folded Friend Swamp Wolf War Smith
@Alternatewarning

sounds great, send a crossroads trads with the ones you want in the notes and its yours
@Alternatewarning

sounds great, send a crossroads trads with the ones you want in the notes and its yours
1 2