Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | .jem's skinshop //
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 70 71
hi! I'm interested in a treasure slot for a touch of sunlight, what's your treasure to gem ratio?
hi! I'm interested in a treasure slot for a touch of sunlight, what's your treasure to gem ratio?
:)
@Oceanic03 - Hello, thank you for your interest! My g:t ratio is 1:1100, so a copy would be 935,000 treasure ^u^
@Oceanic03 - Hello, thank you for your interest! My g:t ratio is 1:1100, so a copy would be 935,000 treasure ^u^
vy6lCWp.png tNVfNId.png bJjBlVu.png NAPe4RF.png
awesome, if you wouldn't mind could I please be put down for that :D
awesome, if you wouldn't mind could I please be put down for that :D
:)
Hi!^^ May I get on your general pinglist, please? Your accents look amazing! [emoji=coatl love size=1]
Hi!^^

May I get on your general pinglist, please? Your accents look amazing!
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
@Oceanic03 - Added!

@Layenne90 - Thank you! I've added you~
@Oceanic03 - Added!

@Layenne90 - Thank you! I've added you~
@seamists @xianvar @Saraceaser @Parnasse

Hello ya'll! Just letting you know I submitted both Shaded and Snowy Woodlands for a 5 run a few days ago. You can send payment now, or wait for me to send you a private auction, whichever you prefer!
@seamists @xianvar @Saraceaser @Parnasse

Hello ya'll! Just letting you know I submitted both Shaded and Snowy Woodlands for a 5 run a few days ago. You can send payment now, or wait for me to send you a private auction, whichever you prefer!
Wow, these are gorgeous!
Would love to be on your general pinglist!
Wow, these are gorgeous!
Would love to be on your general pinglist!
@SookieJane - Added, thank you!
@SookieJane - Added, thank you!
Hello! I'm interested in the skin "a touch of lavender" and "a touch of moonlight". They are so beautiful! [emoji=heart size=1] I have added my name on the preorder list. waiting for the pm to pay!
Hello! I'm interested in the skin "a touch of lavender" and "a touch of moonlight". They are so beautiful!
I have added my name on the preorder list. waiting for the pm to pay!
@EremesGuile - Thank you for the interest! I will let you know when I can accept payment ^u^
@EremesGuile - Thank you for the interest! I will let you know when I can accept payment ^u^
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 70 71