Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games you recently started playing?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Recently started play RDR2, very fun game. I especially like online mode since you have a lot more freedom than in story mode, and I love to ride my horse everywhere and just do whatever. Only downside is sometimes you have actual quests that you have to play with other users that are online and both times that I did the quests the people I was teamed up with had mics and wanted me to talk. So I kinda just avoid the quests and do my own thing as long as I possibly can.
Recently started play RDR2, very fun game. I especially like online mode since you have a lot more freedom than in story mode, and I love to ride my horse everywhere and just do whatever. Only downside is sometimes you have actual quests that you have to play with other users that are online and both times that I did the quests the people I was teamed up with had mics and wanted me to talk. So I kinda just avoid the quests and do my own thing as long as I possibly can.
NSZvCod.png
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
WvtW9EF.png
I've been playing Pokemon Legends Arceus recently, which has been a nice, relaxing game.
I've been playing Pokemon Legends Arceus recently, which has been a nice, relaxing game.
16441.png
Dragons for Sale!
I just got don’t starve and so far it is really fun
I just got don’t starve and so far it is really fun
To no one's surprise, Pokemon Legends Arceus. It's very fun!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
There's this indie Rogue-Like called going under! It tries to imitate the "corporate" art style many corporations like Google or Facebook uses. It's a lot of fun! Not sure how I missed out on it.
There's this indie Rogue-Like called going under! It tries to imitate the "corporate" art style many corporations like Google or Facebook uses. It's a lot of fun! Not sure how I missed out on it.
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2022-02-15 07:28:01" ] To no one's surprise, Pokemon Legends Arceus. It's very fun! [/quote] It's probably my favorite Pokemon game now! It used to be black 2 for the DS, but this game is sooo fun.
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2022-02-15 07:28:01:
It's probably my favorite Pokemon game now! It used to be black 2 for the DS, but this game is sooo fun.
Finally got around to playing Psychonauts!! It’s been an absolute blast playing it instead of watching other people play it… Luckily I bought Psychonauts 2 while on sale on Steam so I’m definitely planning to play that right after I’m done playing Psychonauts!!!
Finally got around to playing Psychonauts!! It’s been an absolute blast playing it instead of watching other people play it… Luckily I bought Psychonauts 2 while on sale on Steam so I’m definitely planning to play that right after I’m done playing Psychonauts!!!
chaogarden.gif
my friend got me hooked into Disco Elysium. it's pretty heavy, but really fun so far! i don't play many games but i'm having a blast with it
my friend got me hooked into Disco Elysium. it's pretty heavy, but really fun so far! i don't play many games but i'm having a blast with it
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
i only just got a ps4 this year and i started playing horizon zero dawn. it's fun :D
i only just got a ps4 this year and i started playing horizon zero dawn. it's fun :D
Just started playing Lost Ark. Really enjoying it!
Just started playing Lost Ark. Really enjoying it!
PvGrR8V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9