Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@HerbalMoon
I have 10 research notes I’d like to sell for gems. I’d also like to reserve
the Sunrise Troodo, which currently has a LAH of 250g.
@HerbalMoon
I have 10 research notes I’d like to sell for gems. I’d also like to reserve
the Sunrise Troodo, which currently has a LAH of 250g.
0gldo0m.png
@Solstices Okay! I'm going to put you on hold for the moment, because I (think I) have six outstanding.

I have you reserved and the price edited.

10 × 30 = 300g (All this buying is probably good for my mental math skills. LOL)

Thank you!
@Solstices Okay! I'm going to put you on hold for the moment, because I (think I) have six outstanding.

I have you reserved and the price edited.

10 × 30 = 300g (All this buying is probably good for my mental math skills. LOL)

Thank you!
@HerbalMoon
Hi! I've got 5 research notes I'd love to sell for gems if you're still buying!
@HerbalMoon
Hi! I've got 5 research notes I'd love to sell for gems if you're still buying!
YkCzCNt.gifgbjqGFT.gif5xV2gjH.png u3QKT3n.png

Thank you for the update!
Thank you for the update!
4W0Ys.gif
Okay, here's where we stand:

I bought gems from @drakota77749 and @Evadne on their threads. I've paid, but (as I type this anyway) I haven't received.

I've kept poor @Solstices waiting for over an hour waiting for someone else to send so I don't jam up the lines. They've sent, so if you can send without bounces, go.

@Vanillasaur Yes, but you might be the last one today, and if you don't want to wait, I don't mind.

THANK ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE! (and now I'm going to go have a nap before I scream random things at Papa Fluffylegs)
Okay, here's where we stand:

I bought gems from @drakota77749 and @Evadne on their threads. I've paid, but (as I type this anyway) I haven't received.

I've kept poor @Solstices waiting for over an hour waiting for someone else to send so I don't jam up the lines. They've sent, so if you can send without bounces, go.

@Vanillasaur Yes, but you might be the last one today, and if you don't want to wait, I don't mind.

THANK ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE! (and now I'm going to go have a nap before I scream random things at Papa Fluffylegs)
@HerbalMoon
I've sent you 5 notes; let me know when you've accepted
those so I can send the last 5 without bounces.
@HerbalMoon
I've sent you 5 notes; let me know when you've accepted
those so I can send the last 5 without bounces.
0gldo0m.png
@Solstices Ready, thanks!
@Solstices Ready, thanks!
@HerbalMoon
I'm in no rush! I've sent a friend request, just et me know when you're ready for them then <3
@HerbalMoon
I'm in no rush! I've sent a friend request, just et me know when you're ready for them then <3
YkCzCNt.gifgbjqGFT.gif5xV2gjH.png u3QKT3n.png

Sent a message when sending the notes for confirmation before accepting payment. Sorry for the delay! I'll wait until you come back from nap I guess hahah ^^
Sent a message when sending the notes for confirmation before accepting payment. Sorry for the delay! I'll wait until you come back from nap I guess hahah ^^
mUZuvLZ.png
@Vanillasaur Laid down and ate...but not in bed. xD

Whenever you're ready.
@Vanillasaur Laid down and ate...but not in bed. xD

Whenever you're ready.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12