Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Question about my second dragon.
I'm a new player, and I have a question. So, I made my first dragon and everything just fine, but when I looked at the second dragon it was basically the opposite of what I made. Why would this happen when the game says to make designs you want to see in the future?
I'm a new player, and I have a question. So, I made my first dragon and everything just fine, but when I looked at the second dragon it was basically the opposite of what I made. Why would this happen when the game says to make designs you want to see in the future?
@Eclipse56
This would probably be better asked in the Help section, next time.
This forum is about looking for dragons you want to buy. (:

Anyway, you are talking about your progenitors. Progenitor dragons (or Progens) are the first two dragons you get; one you design yourself, and the other is randomly assigned to you and has RNG (random) colors. While it's unfortunate it doesn't match your designed Progen, that's just the luck of the draw.

Progens are special in that you cannot sell them. They are bound to your account. You can only exalt them if you do not want them.

When the site is talking about designs you want to see, they're talking about gening up and breeding your dragons. Make what you want to see, essentially.
@Eclipse56
This would probably be better asked in the Help section, next time.
This forum is about looking for dragons you want to buy. (:

Anyway, you are talking about your progenitors. Progenitor dragons (or Progens) are the first two dragons you get; one you design yourself, and the other is randomly assigned to you and has RNG (random) colors. While it's unfortunate it doesn't match your designed Progen, that's just the luck of the draw.

Progens are special in that you cannot sell them. They are bound to your account. You can only exalt them if you do not want them.

When the site is talking about designs you want to see, they're talking about gening up and breeding your dragons. Make what you want to see, essentially.
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
[center]Hey there and welcome to FR @Eclipse56 ! I know it can seem a bit off-putting when you see a strange new dragon! The random dragon is just that, completely randomized colors! One neat thing, is that you can save up and buy a [item=tri-color scatterscroll] and roll the dice again, for completely new 3 colors. My randomized progen was nothing like my warm-colored custom. She was all orange and brown and he was blue and pink! Though he was nice, he didn't fit her well as a mate, like I wanted. I ended up "scattering" his colors with the item I mentioned, and eventually, I got something I really loved. Also, you cannot sell progens, only exalt them if you don't want them. Here is a "scry" of your guardian, which I assume is the one you're talking about. She can look really lovely with certain genes! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=19&breed=2&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=26&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=4&auth=236413a67d15de35678c390c3a3717c483919b9d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=57&breed=15&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=26&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=4&auth=7e928c73e36a11babcc69df1ad530ff1984f2f47&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Do let me know if I can help in any way! ^_^[/center]
Hey there and welcome to FR @Eclipse56 !

I know it can seem a bit off-putting when you see a strange new dragon!
The random dragon is just that, completely randomized colors!
One neat thing, is that you can save up and buy a Tri-Color Scatterscroll and roll the dice again, for completely new 3 colors.

My randomized progen was nothing like my warm-colored custom. She was all orange and brown and he was blue and pink!
Though he was nice, he didn't fit her well as a mate, like I wanted.
I ended up "scattering" his colors with the item I mentioned, and eventually, I got something I really loved.

Also, you cannot sell progens, only exalt them if you don't want them.
Here is a "scry" of your guardian, which I assume is the one you're talking about.
She can look really lovely with certain genes!
dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=19&breed=2&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=26&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=4&auth=236413a67d15de35678c390c3a3717c483919b9d&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=57&breed=15&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=26&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=4&auth=7e928c73e36a11babcc69df1ad530ff1984f2f47&dummyext=prev.png

Do let me know if I can help in any way! ^_^
Ah, okay thank you for telling me :].
Ah, okay thank you for telling me :].