Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | HIME HIME, HIME, SUKI SUKI DAISUKI
1 2
please talk to me about bikes, my friend who is into it is on vacation with no wifi and i have
NO ONE

also i need ppl to share my woes with the fact that like 20 volumes are NOT TRANSLATED :(

So hmmm fun question time:
Fave character? Pairing? Team? Moment?

SPILL UR HEARTS
please talk to me about bikes, my friend who is into it is on vacation with no wifi and i have
NO ONE

also i need ppl to share my woes with the fact that like 20 volumes are NOT TRANSLATED :(

So hmmm fun question time:
Fave character? Pairing? Team? Moment?

SPILL UR HEARTS
Ninian_dancer_ring_zpsiy9gxpns.gif
[img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/5863aa51e47f1491ae92077e0838c2c9/tumblr_n2bsclXCdl1s4y6x8o1_500.gif[/img] yowapeda thread you say
tumblr_n2bsclXCdl1s4y6x8o1_500.gif
yowapeda thread you say
i love makishima to death. also midousuji. + manami. + shinkai i can't believe i almost forgot shinkai oh my g od

+ my favorite ~ship~ is imanarusaka

4 obv reasons
i love makishima to death. also midousuji. + manami. + shinkai i can't believe i almost forgot shinkai oh my g od

+ my favorite ~ship~ is imanarusaka

4 obv reasons
ivan, it/he pronouns
grossgrossgrossgross abs! abs! abs! abs! abs!
grossgrossgrossgross abs! abs! abs! abs! abs!
y0r4chX.gif
Bi, shy, and ready to cry
Hi I'm Jordan let's talk about intersectional feminism
Message me if you want my tumblr
I'm kind of jealous of the people who can read japanese well enough that they were able to read all those volumes lol.

All the characters are pretty cool but I can't help but find myself entertained by Midousuji because his attitude is so horrible compared to everyone else that you want to know more.

As for pairings I'm partial to kinfuku and yasuani which no one has heard of but a select few I know are very vocal about it and draw gorgeous fanart of it. orz
I'm kind of jealous of the people who can read japanese well enough that they were able to read all those volumes lol.

All the characters are pretty cool but I can't help but find myself entertained by Midousuji because his attitude is so horrible compared to everyone else that you want to know more.

As for pairings I'm partial to kinfuku and yasuani which no one has heard of but a select few I know are very vocal about it and draw gorgeous fanart of it. orz
bikes!! i'm waiting for volume 18 (??) in particular because apparently midousuji's back story is revealed then and that'll probably just shatter my heart into pieces. that sinister lizard guy is my favourite, if he has a sad past i'll probably break.....
bikes!! i'm waiting for volume 18 (??) in particular because apparently midousuji's back story is revealed then and that'll probably just shatter my heart into pieces. that sinister lizard guy is my favourite, if he has a sad past i'll probably break.....
KENcxyW.png
@Slurpuff @guro @aro

Bluhhhh I really really don't get the appeal of Midousuji though
Maybe it's bc my favorite is Imaizumi?? But he reminds me of an emotional abuser, and a lot of my friends who live in abuse households are reminded of their abuser by him
Idk can someone explain the draw to him?? He's utterly unnerving and abusive in my eyes but I'm curious as to why he's so popular @p@
@Slurpuff @guro @aro

Bluhhhh I really really don't get the appeal of Midousuji though
Maybe it's bc my favorite is Imaizumi?? But he reminds me of an emotional abuser, and a lot of my friends who live in abuse households are reminded of their abuser by him
Idk can someone explain the draw to him?? He's utterly unnerving and abusive in my eyes but I'm curious as to why he's so popular @p@
Ninian_dancer_ring_zpsiy9gxpns.gif
HELLO FELLOW PEDALS

I still need to read the manga but my ultimate otp is Andy/frank.
HELLO FELLOW PEDALS

I still need to read the manga but my ultimate otp is Andy/frank.
@Ryohei i can never explain exactly why i like my favourite characters but umm.....well I normally like antagonists anyway so those negative qualities are why i love him? :p his facial expressions are a big plus-point though. but really, if he reminds you of abusers then that'll probably be the main reason.
@Ryohei i can never explain exactly why i like my favourite characters but umm.....well I normally like antagonists anyway so those negative qualities are why i love him? :p his facial expressions are a big plus-point though. but really, if he reminds you of abusers then that'll probably be the main reason.
KENcxyW.png
Oh my gosh~ Yay yowapeda fans!

And can I just say I wish I had Sakamichi's amazing powers of making everyone your friend and converting your closest ones from sports people into otaku on the side~? XD

EDIT: Okay I figured I could contribute this little bit at the very least. Please enjoy a snippet of seiyuu silliness!

http://seiyuunotabi.tumblr.com/post/90634536282/hisapyon-hime-himee-himee
Oh my gosh~ Yay yowapeda fans!

And can I just say I wish I had Sakamichi's amazing powers of making everyone your friend and converting your closest ones from sports people into otaku on the side~? XD

EDIT: Okay I figured I could contribute this little bit at the very least. Please enjoy a snippet of seiyuu silliness!

http://seiyuunotabi.tumblr.com/post/90634536282/hisapyon-hime-himee-himee
1 2