Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New beginning [Accepting!]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@octove @featherscorpion @triniat

Lucifer followed Wilhelmina, while Alice and Xian curiously looked on as the two dragons entered, Alice hid a little behind Xian's front leg. "uhm...welcome Shimmerlia and Jubilee" Xian looked at the two "i'm Xian"
@octove @featherscorpion @triniat

Lucifer followed Wilhelmina, while Alice and Xian curiously looked on as the two dragons entered, Alice hid a little behind Xian's front leg. "uhm...welcome Shimmerlia and Jubilee" Xian looked at the two "i'm Xian"
DVcXRyP.png
@Apocalyptichorse
"Nice to Meet you Xian"Yepa said in the voice she hated so Munch as Shimerila Then walked around Xian as she then sat By His Left Side as she let out a Smile."So who is this Female Fae you have with you?"Shimerila said as Yepa yawned as she Pretended to go to Sleep as she went over to Shimerila as she curled Up on Shimerila's Left Side as she closed her eyes but kept her Ears Up as on alert for anything.

Deliro got Out of His hole as He then smashed through the Floor that was on top of His little lair as the Dragon Prisoners screamed as they flew In the back of there cages as the ones with Hatchlings covered there Little Ones with there Wings as Deliro's Guards shivered in fear as they had there mouths Open to the floor as Deliro let out a Loud Roar."Okay My dragons I want you to get these Prisoners Gear up with that new Tech so We can send out attacks In the Arcane,Earth,Wind,Shadow Flights!"Deliro shouted as His little Minions as the Prisoners Geared as there bodies was all covered in a Armour suit as It had tech in it as His Little Minions could control them from the Base with the Help of the remote Controls that came with the Gear as the Prisoners were off to there Signed Flights to Attack."Okay You little Maggots of Guards I want you to get those element Crystals from those Stupid Crystal Protectors as We need the Crystals as they will make we the most strongest Living Thing ALIVE!"Deliro shouted as He then had a Insane Laughed as He flapped His large wings as He then grinned.
@Apocalyptichorse
"Nice to Meet you Xian"Yepa said in the voice she hated so Munch as Shimerila Then walked around Xian as she then sat By His Left Side as she let out a Smile."So who is this Female Fae you have with you?"Shimerila said as Yepa yawned as she Pretended to go to Sleep as she went over to Shimerila as she curled Up on Shimerila's Left Side as she closed her eyes but kept her Ears Up as on alert for anything.

Deliro got Out of His hole as He then smashed through the Floor that was on top of His little lair as the Dragon Prisoners screamed as they flew In the back of there cages as the ones with Hatchlings covered there Little Ones with there Wings as Deliro's Guards shivered in fear as they had there mouths Open to the floor as Deliro let out a Loud Roar."Okay My dragons I want you to get these Prisoners Gear up with that new Tech so We can send out attacks In the Arcane,Earth,Wind,Shadow Flights!"Deliro shouted as His little Minions as the Prisoners Geared as there bodies was all covered in a Armour suit as It had tech in it as His Little Minions could control them from the Base with the Help of the remote Controls that came with the Gear as the Prisoners were off to there Signed Flights to Attack."Okay You little Maggots of Guards I want you to get those element Crystals from those Stupid Crystal Protectors as We need the Crystals as they will make we the most strongest Living Thing ALIVE!"Deliro shouted as He then had a Insane Laughed as He flapped His large wings as He then grinned.
forscience.png
@Octove

Skykite introduced himself to the new arrivals, a bit worried that they, too, had been attacked by the base. "So, any idea why they attacked you?" he asked Shimmerlia, "The same dragon gang attacked us to steal a new hatchling for their boss to raise. At least, that was the explanation given to us." He looked nervously between the two. "Are any of those wounds serious? We could try to patch you up a bit..."
@Octove

Skykite introduced himself to the new arrivals, a bit worried that they, too, had been attacked by the base. "So, any idea why they attacked you?" he asked Shimmerlia, "The same dragon gang attacked us to steal a new hatchling for their boss to raise. At least, that was the explanation given to us." He looked nervously between the two. "Are any of those wounds serious? We could try to patch you up a bit..."
@FeatherScorpion

"Hmm I think they attacked us because we heard Cries of Help from a huge Building as I think those Cries of help were Dragons as I smelled blood all over the Building and some New thing"Shimmerila said to Skykite as she then let out a Soft Purr."I can patch them Up as I was going to be the Med dragon of my Clan before the Attack happen as My sister Jubilee was going to be the deputy of the Clan"Shimmerila said as she Then Licked Skykite's left ear as she then smiled as she flicked her ears as Jubilee then got up as she flapped her wings as she gave a quick Seconds Death Glare at Shimmerila as she then turn her head to the female Guardian.
"What is your name by the way?"Yepa asked the Guardian,Female.
@FeatherScorpion

"Hmm I think they attacked us because we heard Cries of Help from a huge Building as I think those Cries of help were Dragons as I smelled blood all over the Building and some New thing"Shimmerila said to Skykite as she then let out a Soft Purr."I can patch them Up as I was going to be the Med dragon of my Clan before the Attack happen as My sister Jubilee was going to be the deputy of the Clan"Shimmerila said as she Then Licked Skykite's left ear as she then smiled as she flicked her ears as Jubilee then got up as she flapped her wings as she gave a quick Seconds Death Glare at Shimmerila as she then turn her head to the female Guardian.
"What is your name by the way?"Yepa asked the Guardian,Female.
forscience.png
@Octove

Skykite flinched back instinctively when the coatl licked he ear; he didn't like being touched, it made him uncomfortable to the extreme. He missed the glare between the two, but Inferno didn't. She smiled slightly in amusement. "My name is Inferno," she told the mirror. "Skykite here is my charge. He's usually low maintenance, but he seems to have suddenly wanted to throw himself into trouble." Skykite gave her an exasporated look, and she chuckled. As far as he knew, she had been hired by his dad to protect him from his mom, and the whole charge thing was a cover up. He actually was her charge, but she didn't turn down extra treasure. "Don't mind her," Skykite told Yepa, "she tends to be offensive, but she means well. Usually. Well, sometimes, at least." He frowned. "You didn't get to sleep too long, huh? I hope we didn't wake you up."
@Octove

Skykite flinched back instinctively when the coatl licked he ear; he didn't like being touched, it made him uncomfortable to the extreme. He missed the glare between the two, but Inferno didn't. She smiled slightly in amusement. "My name is Inferno," she told the mirror. "Skykite here is my charge. He's usually low maintenance, but he seems to have suddenly wanted to throw himself into trouble." Skykite gave her an exasporated look, and she chuckled. As far as he knew, she had been hired by his dad to protect him from his mom, and the whole charge thing was a cover up. He actually was her charge, but she didn't turn down extra treasure. "Don't mind her," Skykite told Yepa, "she tends to be offensive, but she means well. Usually. Well, sometimes, at least." He frowned. "You didn't get to sleep too long, huh? I hope we didn't wake you up."
@FeatherScorpion @owlivion

"Nah you didn't"Yepa said as she flicked her ears as she then gave out a yawn."So are you guys like a Clan or something,As I'm just asking as Dragons that come from different groups are in a Huge Clearing?"Shimmerila said as Yepa then Pounced On Her as Yepa started Play flighting with her as Shimmeril and Yepa were evenly match but in the end Yepa pin her down to the ground."I'm still the better fighter than you"Yepa said as she got off of Shimmeril."So are you dragons going to stay here in this clearing as I don't think it is safe as Creatures may come after all we may be in someone's lands?"Yepa asked them.

In a cave that was very brighten up because it had the Element crystals deep inside of it as It was protected by the dragons who wanted this war to stop as they want flight rising to turn back to normal.Deliro landed in front of the cave as He let out a soft Roar as some of his Prisoner Minions flew in the cave as Deliro whip his tail on the cave as it started to break as he then flew In the cave as it starting falling into pieces.Deliro Looked down into cave as He then saw the 11 crystals of the elements when he Put 10 crystals in a stack as He was about to be the plague crystal in the sack but it then teleported away in seconds as Deliro Let out a Loud Roar as he flew off with His Minions as He heard Whimpering behind Him as it was the dumb dragons who try to defend the crystals.As Deliro didn't know was that the Plague crystal had Landed On the little Fae that was Friends with Moonpearl.
@FeatherScorpion @owlivion

"Nah you didn't"Yepa said as she flicked her ears as she then gave out a yawn."So are you guys like a Clan or something,As I'm just asking as Dragons that come from different groups are in a Huge Clearing?"Shimmerila said as Yepa then Pounced On Her as Yepa started Play flighting with her as Shimmeril and Yepa were evenly match but in the end Yepa pin her down to the ground."I'm still the better fighter than you"Yepa said as she got off of Shimmeril."So are you dragons going to stay here in this clearing as I don't think it is safe as Creatures may come after all we may be in someone's lands?"Yepa asked them.

In a cave that was very brighten up because it had the Element crystals deep inside of it as It was protected by the dragons who wanted this war to stop as they want flight rising to turn back to normal.Deliro landed in front of the cave as He let out a soft Roar as some of his Prisoner Minions flew in the cave as Deliro whip his tail on the cave as it started to break as he then flew In the cave as it starting falling into pieces.Deliro Looked down into cave as He then saw the 11 crystals of the elements when he Put 10 crystals in a stack as He was about to be the plague crystal in the sack but it then teleported away in seconds as Deliro Let out a Loud Roar as he flew off with His Minions as He heard Whimpering behind Him as it was the dumb dragons who try to defend the crystals.As Deliro didn't know was that the Plague crystal had Landed On the little Fae that was Friends with Moonpearl.
forscience.png
@Octove @owlivion

"We aren't a clan. We just stumbled upon each other, and didn't fight. It's all the mob mentality thing, the reason-" he jumped as the crystal fell onto the small fae. He ran over to investigate, but Inferno had seen a slight twitch in the expressions of Shimmerlia and Yepa. It seemed like they knew what the thing was. "What a strange occurrence," she said casually, slowly curling her tail gently around the dragons so they couldn't escape. "Any ideas?" She asked it calmly, but her words were sharp and slightly threatening. Even if they knew nothing, it would be fun to give them a little scare.
@Octove @owlivion

"We aren't a clan. We just stumbled upon each other, and didn't fight. It's all the mob mentality thing, the reason-" he jumped as the crystal fell onto the small fae. He ran over to investigate, but Inferno had seen a slight twitch in the expressions of Shimmerlia and Yepa. It seemed like they knew what the thing was. "What a strange occurrence," she said casually, slowly curling her tail gently around the dragons so they couldn't escape. "Any ideas?" She asked it calmly, but her words were sharp and slightly threatening. Even if they knew nothing, it would be fun to give them a little scare.
@FeatherScorpion @Owlivion

"Yes In fact I do as It is the Plague Element crystal"Yepa said as she didn't even show a little bit of Fear as she wasn't scared as Shimmerila wasn't scarred as well as Yepa had said it proudly as all she had to do was lead them to Deliro's Base and put them In his cages.Shimmerila Mediated as she let out a weak dark Slash."I don't like being in tight places"Shimmerila said as she shake her self as she then sat down in front of the Female guardian."And if your wondering how we know what it is,Let me just tell you a short answer It is just one out of the 11 element crystals as these Crystals were to take over the Deities places if they ever got Killed and Who ever can kill the Deities,the crystals will come to that Creature or thing as the crystals will hatch and will look just like the old deities as the flight gods are reborn But they don't know there past as the one who killed the old ones are like the new ones parent as they will become whatever they are and if there Parent is evil they will Kill us ALL!"Yepa said as she showed no emotion.Yepa then walked over to Skykite as she lay down as she then curled Up.
@FeatherScorpion @Owlivion

"Yes In fact I do as It is the Plague Element crystal"Yepa said as she didn't even show a little bit of Fear as she wasn't scared as Shimmerila wasn't scarred as well as Yepa had said it proudly as all she had to do was lead them to Deliro's Base and put them In his cages.Shimmerila Mediated as she let out a weak dark Slash."I don't like being in tight places"Shimmerila said as she shake her self as she then sat down in front of the Female guardian."And if your wondering how we know what it is,Let me just tell you a short answer It is just one out of the 11 element crystals as these Crystals were to take over the Deities places if they ever got Killed and Who ever can kill the Deities,the crystals will come to that Creature or thing as the crystals will hatch and will look just like the old deities as the flight gods are reborn But they don't know there past as the one who killed the old ones are like the new ones parent as they will become whatever they are and if there Parent is evil they will Kill us ALL!"Yepa said as she showed no emotion.Yepa then walked over to Skykite as she lay down as she then curled Up.
forscience.png
@Octove

Inferno laughed. "No fear now, huh? What happened to the two dragons that came in quaking with fear? Thought that weakness would bring acceptance into the group? A cowardly strategy, if I say so myself." She didn't mind the slash; it didn't hurt at all. Skykite looked over. "Yepa said something about those crystals. I though most of them were at that base... Guess this one didn't like its surroundings?" He stood a moment in thought, then blinked in surprise as Yepa curled up near him. "Er... Hello there..." He wasn't quite sure how to respond, and looked to Inferno for help, but she just laughed at his social ineptitude.
@Octove

Inferno laughed. "No fear now, huh? What happened to the two dragons that came in quaking with fear? Thought that weakness would bring acceptance into the group? A cowardly strategy, if I say so myself." She didn't mind the slash; it didn't hurt at all. Skykite looked over. "Yepa said something about those crystals. I though most of them were at that base... Guess this one didn't like its surroundings?" He stood a moment in thought, then blinked in surprise as Yepa curled up near him. "Er... Hello there..." He wasn't quite sure how to respond, and looked to Inferno for help, but she just laughed at his social ineptitude.
@Roseus @Apocalyptichorse @trinitiat @SharpHorn

((No one's tagged you in a little while... Feel free to jump back in! Sorry if I missed anyone, just looked at more recent pages.))
@Roseus @Apocalyptichorse @trinitiat @SharpHorn

((No one's tagged you in a little while... Feel free to jump back in! Sorry if I missed anyone, just looked at more recent pages.))
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16