Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lair Closeout Free Dragons to Good Homes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Shurikan Yaaaaay my Banes found a home! Ruby used to be a pirate and the pinky girl was going to be part of my breeding project, I just kinda stopped before I got to the ancients. Very few with that color scheme! I'll send them right over, thank you!

@Summer444 ... Like, ALL of the noodles?! Happily!
@Shurikan Yaaaaay my Banes found a home! Ruby used to be a pirate and the pinky girl was going to be part of my breeding project, I just kinda stopped before I got to the ancients. Very few with that color scheme! I'll send them right over, thank you!

@Summer444 ... Like, ALL of the noodles?! Happily!
Bump!

I'm getting closer guys, don't give me time to rethink my life decisions!
Bump!

I'm getting closer guys, don't give me time to rethink my life decisions!
Can I take Thorne?

Can I take Thorne?

@CaptainCentury Apologies but he was actually one of the first ones to get rehomed a couple days ago :[ Anything currently in my Auction tab in my lair is available for asking, just ignore the prices on them! I'll take them off the Auction House and send any of them to you that you might be interested in!
@CaptainCentury Apologies but he was actually one of the first ones to get rehomed a couple days ago :[ Anything currently in my Auction tab in my lair is available for asking, just ignore the prices on them! I'll take them off the Auction House and send any of them to you that you might be interested in!
Morning bump, shop is opened lol!
Morning bump, shop is opened lol!
Come on kids I've got nice matching GenOnes, high rarity genes on project dragons, all kinds of pretties! I'm almost there!
Come on kids I've got nice matching GenOnes, high rarity genes on project dragons, all kinds of pretties! I'm almost there!
Boop!
Boop!
Hi Seelie, not sure how folks post pics of the dragons but i'd be happy to pick up Odran, Kyril, and BloodredPearl! Figured i'd pick 3 with names and cool traits :)
Hi Seelie, not sure how folks post pics of the dragons but i'd be happy to pick up Odran, Kyril, and BloodredPearl! Figured i'd pick 3 with names and cool traits :)
@wulfrik92 Good choices! Odran was the first iteration of my friend's kelpie OC, and I thought BloodRedPearl was just neat as heck! Lots of potential for possible projects, but as is a common theme around this site... you'll always have an excess of projects but shortage of funding for them lol! Headed your way shortly, went ahead and fed everyone so they're full and ready to fly!
@wulfrik92 Good choices! Odran was the first iteration of my friend's kelpie OC, and I thought BloodRedPearl was just neat as heck! Lots of potential for possible projects, but as is a common theme around this site... you'll always have an excess of projects but shortage of funding for them lol! Headed your way shortly, went ahead and fed everyone so they're full and ready to fly!
@SeelieUnderHill that's awesome thank you. And I definitely noticed the lack of funds! Had been grinding puzzles every day but realized i'd made a mistake by trying to buy all of my dragons at first, without checking these forums and the generosity therein haha
@SeelieUnderHill that's awesome thank you. And I definitely noticed the lack of funds! Had been grinding puzzles every day but realized i'd made a mistake by trying to buy all of my dragons at first, without checking these forums and the generosity therein haha
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8