Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for Arlo's
accepting requests :)
accepting requests :)
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
Feel free to add me! Lets be digging buddies :D
Feel free to add me! Lets be digging buddies :D
rJeB6wo.png
I'm always open to friend requests!
I'm always open to friend requests!
c126Bzy.png
» Ducky
» they/them
» +2 FR time
» accents

I'm open to friend requests! I play FR everyday so your notes won't go to waste!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I'm open to friend requests! I play FR everyday so your notes won't go to waste!!!
open to friend requests :) i'm currently pretty active (usually check 5+ times per day around fr time 7:00 - 20:00)
open to friend requests :) i'm currently pretty active (usually check 5+ times per day around fr time 7:00 - 20:00)
wishing you the best.
Let’s dig together! Teamwork makes the dream work!
Let’s dig together! Teamwork makes the dream work!
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
Hello there. If you're looking for a fellow digger, feel free to add me. I pop in every day and try to do as much as possible ;)
Hello there. If you're looking for a fellow digger, feel free to add me. I pop in every day and try to do as much as possible ;)
AVT6Vz8.gif GR3hW2u.png iP60TVw.png DfvUPII.png 6s3fNUz.gif kkeOJYY.png
Henlo. I’m not super active but i pop on for dailies. I hope we can chat a little bit before we exchange friend requests :3
Henlo. I’m not super active but i pop on for dailies. I hope we can chat a little bit before we exchange friend requests :3
TBD
I could use a couple of friends to send notes out to. I try to at least got on daily so I should be able to send notes out daily.
I could use a couple of friends to send notes out to. I try to at least got on daily so I should be able to send notes out daily.
Feel free to add me![emoji=pick axe size=1]
Feel free to add me!
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png