Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2
just send me some random ones please?
just send me some random ones please?
rgb4nc6.png2eb985811fbc41f83d5d0b913c765321995ab229.pngbicatcher.pngrgb4nc6.png
[center]thank you so much for clarifying !! i'd love these then, please, thank you so much !!! <333 [item=Boulder Nymph] [item=Cactus Marzal] [item=Crested Waveskimmer] [item=Downy Fox Rat] [item=Lilyfowl] and if it's ok, could you please send these to @/Dreamily too ? thank you sm again !! [item=Fluted Pukasloth] [item=Fawn Fox Rat] [item=Guardian Foo][/center]
thank you so much for clarifying !! i'd love these then, please, thank you so much !!! <333
Boulder Nymph Cactus Marzal Crested Waveskimmer Downy Fox Rat Lilyfowl

and if it's ok, could you please send these to @/Dreamily too ? thank you sm again !!
Fluted Pukasloth Fawn Fox Rat Guardian Foo
romantic_mouse.png theo
lesbian. he + him. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my skin shop ! prev. @theobear !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
@euphoriaxseesaw @LokiFire @Arkrider410 I'll pick some out for you three, but in the future I'll only be handing them out to people who specify what they're looking for. While I'd like to be able to hand-pick familiars for everyone, that is a time sink way beyond what I can spare, sorry!
@euphoriaxseesaw @LokiFire @Arkrider410 I'll pick some out for you three, but in the future I'll only be handing them out to people who specify what they're looking for. While I'd like to be able to hand-pick familiars for everyone, that is a time sink way beyond what I can spare, sorry!
tumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo1_75sq.pngtumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo2_75sq.png vEi36Sc.png tumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo4_75sq.pngtumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo3_75sq.png
that's very much understandable!! thank you for being very kind!! ;0;; sending you the best luck and wishes on what you decide to do outside of fr! <333
that's very much understandable!! thank you for being very kind!! ;0;; sending you the best luck and wishes on what you decide to do outside of fr! <333
46138.png
@Catsrevenge i hope uou don't mind a ping, but if you have any of the following familiars thats be amazing [item=Golden Featherfin][item=Dappled Dunhoof][item=Fae Ferret][item=Ethereal Trickster][item=Barking Jester][item=Black Dwarf Unicorn][item=Blotched Quetzeel][item=Bubble Brook Gecko][item=Candycane Xolo][item=Conjoined Skink][item=Hippojay][item=Inscribed Pangolin][item=Manticorian Provocateur][item=Watermelon Coleus Gecko][item=Silver Featherfin][item=Quetzeel][item=Superb Gryphlet][item=Tendril Loach][item=Longneck Lampooner]
@Catsrevenge i hope uou don't mind a ping, but if you have any of the following familiars thats be amazing

Golden Featherfin Dappled Dunhoof Fae Ferret Ethereal Trickster Barking Jester Black Dwarf Unicorn Blotched Quetzeel Bubble Brook Gecko Candycane Xolo Conjoined Skink Hippojay Inscribed Pangolin Manticorian Provocateur Watermelon Coleus Gecko Silver Featherfin Quetzeel Superb Gryphlet Tendril Loach Longneck Lampooner
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
Sorry to hear you're leaving but it's very nice of you to give your fams away! If possible, could I please request these: [item=Spined Cobra][item=Black Dwarf Unicorn][item=Unburdened Billy] Thanks in advance :)
Sorry to hear you're leaving but it's very nice of you to give your fams away!
If possible, could I please request these:
Spined Cobra Black Dwarf Unicorn Unburdened Billy
Thanks in advance :)
sig6-1.png

freefall5
they/them
frt+0

Bladebone Goliath, Warped Gryphon, Vibrant Jeweler, Silver Featherfin, Reserved Jeweler, Quetzeel, Medusa Leon, Golden Lionsnake, Glittering Jeweler, Giggling Planesrunner, Fluted Pukasloth, Fawn Fox Rat, Downy Fox Rat

Thank you!

Bladebone Goliath, Warped Gryphon, Vibrant Jeweler, Silver Featherfin, Reserved Jeweler, Quetzeel, Medusa Leon, Golden Lionsnake, Glittering Jeweler, Giggling Planesrunner, Fluted Pukasloth, Fawn Fox Rat, Downy Fox Rat

Thank you!

tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
If I didn't get to you tonight, I'll try to send out yours tomorrow!
If I didn't get to you tonight, I'll try to send out yours tomorrow!
tumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo1_75sq.pngtumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo2_75sq.png vEi36Sc.png tumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo4_75sq.pngtumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo3_75sq.png
I would appreciate any random familiars. If you're getting rid of some apparel, I would also really appreciate some of that. Have a good day!
I would appreciate any random familiars. If you're getting rid of some apparel, I would also really appreciate some of that. Have a good day!
1 2