Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Auction House
1 2
HEY. So, it worked fine for me about two hours ago (Give Or Take), and now, when I attempt to access it, it's a full white page. (Well, I got the BG, the side bar an everything except the AH itself) My net connection is fine as everything else is loading.

Halp ;~;
HEY. So, it worked fine for me about two hours ago (Give Or Take), and now, when I attempt to access it, it's a full white page. (Well, I got the BG, the side bar an everything except the AH itself) My net connection is fine as everything else is loading.

Halp ;~;
Nope.
@cannibalistic This is the same issue affecting the marketplace right now too. Something to do with the new tertiary gene everyone wants?
@cannibalistic This is the same issue affecting the marketplace right now too. Something to do with the new tertiary gene everyone wants?
9326707.png9229926.png
This. ._.
This. ._.
Gilded Carnival (General) | Gilded Carnival (Light) | Gilded Raffle IC | IC: Gold Standard | Cryptic Cartographs | 50 / 2000
@Oraien Really? The marketplace worked just fine before I came here .-.

Oh. Wait. There it goes.

Go figure, add something that LOOKS awesome an the place goes awry.. Silly scavengers.
@Oraien Really? The marketplace worked just fine before I came here .-.

Oh. Wait. There it goes.

Go figure, add something that LOOKS awesome an the place goes awry.. Silly scavengers.
Nope.
@cannibalistic

I was guilty of refreshing the marketplace every five minutes and never saw the gene anyhow o.O
@cannibalistic

I was guilty of refreshing the marketplace every five minutes and never saw the gene anyhow o.O
9326707.png9229926.png
Same issue here! :O
I went to check how much certain trinkets were going for, but both the AH and MP won't load for me, it seems. :/
Same issue here! :O
I went to check how much certain trinkets were going for, but both the AH and MP won't load for me, it seems. :/
Dracostryx is love.
Dracostryx is life.
@Oraien So, you're telling me it's safe to blame you for the repeated refresh? How dare you. (lol)
@Oraien So, you're telling me it's safe to blame you for the repeated refresh? How dare you. (lol)
Nope.
I am also encountering this issue.
I am also encountering this issue.
Theres a thread on the Main page :3 they have maintenance on it already :D
Theres a thread on the Main page :3 they have maintenance on it already :D
MEMmqKh.gif[url=][img][/img][/url]
@cannibalistic

IT'S ME, I DID IT!

Also, the search page is down the same way.

*sobs* I broke everything.
@cannibalistic

IT'S ME, I DID IT!

Also, the search page is down the same way.

*sobs* I broke everything.
9326707.png9229926.png
1 2