Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Scatter] Progen 2.0
1 2 3
My attemped scry is this:
Progen

My attemped scry is this:
Progen

7b3f64ba0f90fa584a60be2da24bfe350f4ba051.png Untitled_Artwork.png
Thank you for your attempt at dressing him with this skin, but I can't say I really like it. But the Shadow festival is around the corner, so there might be something good in the submissions (winners or not)... I'll just wait until the end of the month and see.
But I'm pretty sure I'll keep both G1s the way they are now. I mean... I've found a project I like for the female, and the male is a double, so I'm sure I'll be able to find something for him at some point.

Thank you for anyone who has followed my quest, I'll most likely post again when I'll have found a project for the male, or attempted scries for him!
Thank you for your attempt at dressing him with this skin, but I can't say I really like it. But the Shadow festival is around the corner, so there might be something good in the submissions (winners or not)... I'll just wait until the end of the month and see.
But I'm pretty sure I'll keep both G1s the way they are now. I mean... I've found a project I like for the female, and the male is a double, so I'm sure I'll be able to find something for him at some point.

Thank you for anyone who has followed my quest, I'll most likely post again when I'll have found a project for the male, or attempted scries for him!
70838207.png __
k6e9TMr.png dEe2UrM.png ARAxlYW.png

6meUms1.png VITvCqN.png oxDm2Un.png
@arawoods @Grune Hello everyone ^w^ Just wanted to let you know that the fest has helped me find a project for my boy. That's the only skin from the festival that I really like, and luckily it goes well with the male so... Here is his project: Nocturne, Starmap/Blend/Koi. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2296125&skin=43483&apparel=27203,30027,3691,3698&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Not as expensive as the female's project, but it goes well enough with her that I can make a day/night theme out of the pair. Well, this quest stops today. Thanks to those who have watched my few scatters, provided scries and helped me in making this project possible! ♥
@arawoods @Grune

Hello everyone ^w^
Just wanted to let you know that the fest has helped me find a project for my boy. That's the only skin from the festival that I really like, and luckily it goes well with the male so... Here is his project: Nocturne, Starmap/Blend/Koi.
scry?sdid=2296125&skin=43483&apparel=27203,30027,3691,3698&xt=dressing.png
Not as expensive as the female's project, but it goes well enough with her that I can make a day/night theme out of the pair.

Well, this quest stops today. Thanks to those who have watched my few scatters, provided scries and helped me in making this project possible! ♥
70838207.png __
k6e9TMr.png dEe2UrM.png ARAxlYW.png

6meUms1.png VITvCqN.png oxDm2Un.png
1 2 3