Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any kpop fans?
1 2
I've been super into kpop recently, mostly Stray Kids, ATEEZ, and Got7. I also don't know much about the members, but I like Itzy and ENHYPEN's music. So anyway, which groups are y'alls favorites, who's your bias, etc. I would love to here any kpop thoughts and hopefully get some good recommendations!

(Also Changbin is my bias from Stray Kids, and Yeosang is my ATEEZ bias)
I've been super into kpop recently, mostly Stray Kids, ATEEZ, and Got7. I also don't know much about the members, but I like Itzy and ENHYPEN's music. So anyway, which groups are y'alls favorites, who's your bias, etc. I would love to here any kpop thoughts and hopefully get some good recommendations!

(Also Changbin is my bias from Stray Kids, and Yeosang is my ATEEZ bias)
Stray Kids [thumbs up]

But for real, I’ve been in the k-pop fandom, going on four years now, feel like I’ve spent some time with every popular boy group, and plenty of less popular ones too.

These days, I’m all about:
Monsta X (bias Kihyun)
Max Changmin (soloist)
OnlyOneOf (bias Nine, sometimes wrecked by Mill)
Stray Kids (bias I.N.)

And some inactive groups such as:
A.C.E (bias Wow)
VIXX (bias N)
Block B (no bias atm)

Honestly, too many groups. All the time. I like Ateez and bias Yeosang as well(i’m just not super into them right now)! If you like SKZ and Ateez, I do recommend Block B for some of that same madcap energy, and Monsta X. Monsta X are just good.

I’ll talk about this for hours, so feel free to ask any questions you have.
Stray Kids [thumbs up]

But for real, I’ve been in the k-pop fandom, going on four years now, feel like I’ve spent some time with every popular boy group, and plenty of less popular ones too.

These days, I’m all about:
Monsta X (bias Kihyun)
Max Changmin (soloist)
OnlyOneOf (bias Nine, sometimes wrecked by Mill)
Stray Kids (bias I.N.)

A.C.E (bias Wow)
VIXX (bias N)
Block B (no bias atm)

Honestly, too many groups. All the time. I like Ateez and bias Yeosang as well(i’m just not super into them right now)! If you like SKZ and Ateez, I do recommend Block B for some of that same madcap energy, and Monsta X. Monsta X are just good.

I’ll talk about this for hours, so feel free to ask any questions you have.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
I've been into kpop since 2007 and used to follow anything YG produced. My forever groups are Big Bang and Epik High[s], and my bias is Taeyang[/s]. [quote name="Birdarang" date="2022-01-24 13:54:15" ] And some inactive groups such as: A.C.E (bias Wow) VIXX (bias N) Block B (no bias atm) [/quote] Block B might be inactive, but Zico's solo career is doing well. I had Any Song in my profile last month. He was in Epik High's Rosario, too, with his idol CL (so sweet!). His songs have such a softer vibe. I never noticed how cute Zico is until I saw him outside of Block B's Vietnamese gangster Ryuk madness.
I've been into kpop since 2007 and used to follow anything YG produced. My forever groups are Big Bang and Epik High, and my bias is Taeyang.

Birdarang wrote on 2022-01-24 13:54:15:
A.C.E (bias Wow)
VIXX (bias N)
Block B (no bias atm)

Block B might be inactive, but Zico's solo career is doing well. I had Any Song in my profile last month. He was in Epik High's Rosario, too, with his idol CL (so sweet!). His songs have such a softer vibe. I never noticed how cute Zico is until I saw him outside of Block B's Vietnamese gangster Ryuk madness.
nymph.pngsand.png
Check out my gamedev,
art portfolio and personal blog!
@ https://blessfrey.me/
abbey.pnghavelock.png
I've just recently gotten into kpop since i discovered bts. i love listening to bts songs and blackpink songs. my bias for bts is v and my bias for blackpink is lisa <3
I've just recently gotten into kpop since i discovered bts. i love listening to bts songs and blackpink songs. my bias for bts is v and my bias for blackpink is lisa <3
i4gAkBR.png
[quote name="Aristene" date="2022-01-24 15:03:59" ] I've been into kpop since 2007 and used to follow anything YG produced. My forever groups are Big Bang and Epik High[s], and my bias is Taeyang[/s]. [/quote] I love BigBang as well! My bias is Daesung. I’m never sure whether I should mention it because people can get… weird about older groups.
Aristene wrote on 2022-01-24 15:03:59:
I've been into kpop since 2007 and used to follow anything YG produced. My forever groups are Big Bang and Epik High, and my bias is Taeyang.

I love BigBang as well! My bias is Daesung. I’m never sure whether I should mention it because people can get… weird about older groups.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
[quote name="Birdarang" date="2022-01-25 05:36:48" ] I love BigBang as well! My bias is Daesung. I’m never sure whether I should mention it because people can get… weird about older groups. [/quote] Wdym weird? Also- my older brother is super into BigBang, so I know a little about them (love G Dragon <3)
Birdarang wrote on 2022-01-25 05:36:48:
I love BigBang as well! My bias is Daesung. I’m never sure whether I should mention it because people can get… weird about older groups.

Wdym weird? Also- my older brother is super into BigBang, so I know a little about them (love G Dragon <3)
@aristene

I had no idea Block B was inactive :( I've been getting into them recently as well :/
@aristene

I had no idea Block B was inactive :( I've been getting into them recently as well :/
[quote name="spicymagpie" date="2022-01-25 09:06:38" ] [quote name="Birdarang" date="2022-01-25 05:36:48" ] I love BigBang as well! My bias is Daesung. I’m never sure whether I should mention it because people can get… weird about older groups. [/quote] Wdym weird? Also- my older brother is super into BigBang, so I know a little about them (love G Dragon <3) [/quote] I think I've experienced the weird, but they're my favorites so no point in self-censoring. With any group of people online, there will always be people who exist to hate the other side, but it definitely feels like 2000s/2010s groups get extra snubbing and anything predating those just don't exist. Their loss tbh. My favorite newer active artist is Giriboy, but I don't know him beyond his music. His style reminds me of Epik High and 2000s Japanese hip hop artists. I started listening to him whenever random people thought Traffic Control copied Ji-Eun's Sunset by City Girl (non-kpop artist). He totally didn't, but I crave artists that dabble into those bossa nova vibes every once in a while. Epik High collabed with him for Face Id, and judging from how long it took the youtube comment section to mention him, they chose him just for me. :)
spicymagpie wrote on 2022-01-25 09:06:38:
Birdarang wrote on 2022-01-25 05:36:48:

Wdym weird? Also- my older brother is super into BigBang, so I know a little about them (love G Dragon <3)

I think I've experienced the weird, but they're my favorites so no point in self-censoring. With any group of people online, there will always be people who exist to hate the other side, but it definitely feels like 2000s/2010s groups get extra snubbing and anything predating those just don't exist. Their loss tbh.

My favorite newer active artist is Giriboy, but I don't know him beyond his music. His style reminds me of Epik High and 2000s Japanese hip hop artists. I started listening to him whenever random people thought Traffic Control copied Ji-Eun's Sunset by City Girl (non-kpop artist). He totally didn't, but I crave artists that dabble into those bossa nova vibes every once in a while. Epik High collabed with him for Face Id, and judging from how long it took the youtube comment section to mention him, they chose him just for me. :)
nymph.pngsand.png
Check out my gamedev,
art portfolio and personal blog!
@ https://blessfrey.me/
abbey.pnghavelock.png
Ayoo!!

I love kpop! My favorites+biases are Stray Kids (Jeongin and Minho), TXT (Hueningkai and Yeonjun), Mamamoo (Wheein) and The Rose (Woosung) c:
Ayoo!!

I love kpop! My favorites+biases are Stray Kids (Jeongin and Minho), TXT (Hueningkai and Yeonjun), Mamamoo (Wheein) and The Rose (Woosung) c:
DuGJ5qB.png gaycatcher.png
I've been into kpop for a while!! Though fair warning I mainly listen to boy groups (not intentionally, but ig i just happen to like them more)
My ults so far are:
Seventeen
Stray Kids
N.Flying

though I listen to alotta other groups so a some groups really have my heart like:
Big Bang
TXT
The Rose
Astro
EXO
ATEEZ
SHINee
IKON
NCT
.... there's much more but I'll keep it short for now!! I'm happy to see other kpop fans here :)
I've been into kpop for a while!! Though fair warning I mainly listen to boy groups (not intentionally, but ig i just happen to like them more)
My ults so far are:
Seventeen
Stray Kids
N.Flying

though I listen to alotta other groups so a some groups really have my heart like:
Big Bang
TXT
The Rose
Astro
EXO
ATEEZ
SHINee
IKON
NCT
.... there's much more but I'll keep it short for now!! I'm happy to see other kpop fans here :)
iQrvnPv.pngHi I'm Michi! I would love to be friends ♥ GbsWfVs.png
I have a freebie thread open and a project/challenge called Breeding Out Basic!
You can also check me out on insta or TH!
1 2