Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | SPIRAL GIVEAWAY: Winner post on page 19
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40
He&#039;s adorkable. <3
He&#039;s adorkable. <3
His colors are actually a little adorbs, yo. With my recent one egg per nest streak I would be happy to take him and see if I can&#039;t try and break my bad luck. Please sign me up. He&#039;s freakin cute, real men wear pink.
His colors are actually a little adorbs, yo. With my recent one egg per nest streak I would be happy to take him and see if I can&#039;t try and break my bad luck. Please sign me up. He&#039;s freakin cute, real men wear pink.
What a cutie! Can I please enter?
What a cutie! Can I please enter?
I would like to claim a ticket :p
he is such a cutie patootie~~~ all the dragons have my loves <3 reguardless of color :p
I would like to claim a ticket :p
he is such a cutie patootie~~~ all the dragons have my loves <3 reguardless of color :p
Oooh he&#039;s adorable! May I be able to get a ticket?
Oooh he&#039;s adorable! May I be able to get a ticket?
id like to breed him
id like to breed him
I actually find him rather adorable. XD Toss me down for a ticket, please!
I actually find him rather adorable. XD Toss me down for a ticket, please!
I would like to enter please!
I would like to enter please!
What the hell, put me down. He&#039;s pretty adorable for a Bismol-level abomination! <3
What the hell, put me down. He&#039;s pretty adorable for a Bismol-level abomination! <3
tumblr_inline_neg4f1HZyZ1rhxwp5.png
@Helmintio

He&#039;s so cute! All I want is a Spiral now and he&#039;s perfect! Ticket please? Also, I&#039;m in Shadow! All glory to Her Darkness, the Shadowbinder! c:
@Helmintio

He&#039;s so cute! All I want is a Spiral now and he&#039;s perfect! Ticket please? Also, I&#039;m in Shadow! All glory to Her Darkness, the Shadowbinder! c:
ZxQ0F7C.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40