Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Regal Bearing
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 75 76
These are amazing, especially for my lil sea monsters ;; tysm team!
These are amazing, especially for my lil sea monsters ;; tysm team!
New genses look great and new fam is quite fun. ^^ I do adore male peacocks, they are so cool looking so this is very appealing.
New genses look great and new fam is quite fun. ^^ I do adore male peacocks, they are so cool looking so this is very appealing.
Spyro OC lair.
Finnish.
She/her, ace.
Capricorn.
Monster Hunter fan.
My DeviantArt account: https://www.deviantart.com/rathaloshunter16
OOOOOH YES YES YES YES
OOOOOH YES YES YES YES
hehe hiiii
it is impossible to save up for them without donations!
it is impossible to save up for them without donations!
Really like the look of these genes but tbh I don't see myself using them much with that price tag.

Especially love it with any pink or purple colours and radioactive.
Really like the look of these genes but tbh I don't see myself using them much with that price tag.

Especially love it with any pink or purple colours and radioactive.
she/her / +10 fr time
Gen 1 collector
I don't want to quote people because I don't wish to argue, and I know I shouldn't be reading the thread hunting for negative opinions lololol but I really, really love this gene and I very much hope staff isn't swayed by the opinions that it is too dark because of the skin rule. Who cares, rules can bend and break and change over time and this is a fantastic gene for how truly different it is from everything else.

Point being, I really love this as it is!!

(posting because now I know public opinion can indeed sometimes sway staff so I wish to put forth that just because a rule existed for a different mechanic doesn't mean it needs to stay that way. The only point I can understand is being upset that skins can't be that dark, but it is indeed up to staff to decide what their style goals are)

Also I may be an adult with disposable income but it's a fair price as gems imo. Site's gotta make money! Ahaha

(this is all intended with peace, I don't want to discourage people sharing critiques--just wanted to put more words to my opinion that it shouldn't change)
I don't want to quote people because I don't wish to argue, and I know I shouldn't be reading the thread hunting for negative opinions lololol but I really, really love this gene and I very much hope staff isn't swayed by the opinions that it is too dark because of the skin rule. Who cares, rules can bend and break and change over time and this is a fantastic gene for how truly different it is from everything else.

Point being, I really love this as it is!!

(posting because now I know public opinion can indeed sometimes sway staff so I wish to put forth that just because a rule existed for a different mechanic doesn't mean it needs to stay that way. The only point I can understand is being upset that skins can't be that dark, but it is indeed up to staff to decide what their style goals are)

Also I may be an adult with disposable income but it's a fair price as gems imo. Site's gotta make money! Ahaha

(this is all intended with peace, I don't want to discourage people sharing critiques--just wanted to put more words to my opinion that it shouldn't change)
eP65k0J.png
NEW GENES!!!! :DDDD
NEW GENES!!!! :DDDD
f16aksK.png
Oh these genes are DELICIOUS
Oh these genes are DELICIOUS
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=133&bodygene=42&breed=15&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=22&winggene=87&wings=133&auth=938ca8b628c27e5ce5bfe43f3ed5aa3035ea70b1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] So fun to scry! I love how dark it is.
dragon?age=0&body=133&bodygene=42&breed=15&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=22&winggene=87&wings=133&auth=938ca8b628c27e5ce5bfe43f3ed5aa3035ea70b1&dummyext=prev.png

So fun to scry! I love how dark it is.
This is my new fav gene: Rich kid's python / morph

for serious though thanks for a black gene this has brought me much joy
This is my new fav gene: Rich kid's python / morph

for serious though thanks for a black gene this has brought me much joy
pumpkin_by_dumbra-d8vxw1b.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 75 76