Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Goatlings || [H] Gems [open]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 74 75
@distrust, sent a cr and offered on the trade! thanks!

@Etude, sorry it took me a sec to go through your stuff:
Crow Monarch AD - 50m
Changeling AD - 95m
Pumpkin Love Top - 40m
= 185m = 1:15kss = 12,333

Would you take an even 12kg? (:

Plus, I'm super interested Cartographer, more for the goat than the name, though. (:
I can buy any SS you have 1:15kss, too!
@distrust, sent a cr and offered on the trade! thanks!

@Etude, sorry it took me a sec to go through your stuff:
Crow Monarch AD - 50m
Changeling AD - 95m
Pumpkin Love Top - 40m
= 185m = 1:15kss = 12,333

Would you take an even 12kg? (:

Plus, I'm super interested Cartographer, more for the goat than the name, though. (:
I can buy any SS you have 1:15kss, too!
196.png
abril
she / her

wishlist
5.png

6.png
@Abril yeah sorry i have. so much stuff on there lol

ya the even 12kg is totally fine with me! :)

and i'm down to sell the goat! if you don't like the name i can make it gibberish or smth, though if you do like it idm tossing it in as a freebie for you

i also have like 38 mil ss even on there rn
@Abril yeah sorry i have. so much stuff on there lol

ya the even 12kg is totally fine with me! :)

and i'm down to sell the goat! if you don't like the name i can make it gibberish or smth, though if you do like it idm tossing it in as a freebie for you

i also have like 38 mil ss even on there rn
@Etude
I do actually like the name, would you take 80m / ~5300g for the goat?
and 38m ss = 2533g

Everything together, on my end, would come to 19,833g?

Crow Monarch AD
Changeling AD
Pumpkin Love Top
Cartographer
38m SS
@Etude
I do actually like the name, would you take 80m / ~5300g for the goat?
and 38m ss = 2533g

Everything together, on my end, would come to 19,833g?

Crow Monarch AD
Changeling AD
Pumpkin Love Top
Cartographer
38m SS
196.png
abril
she / her

wishlist
5.png

6.png
@Abril that sounds good to me! how would you like to do the trade?
@Abril that sounds good to me! how would you like to do the trade?
@Etude,

I'll go ahead and one way CR you the gems.
If you wanna bid the SS and items on this trade, then I can offer if you make a trade for Cartographer, if that makes sense!
@Etude,

I'll go ahead and one way CR you the gems.
If you wanna bid the SS and items on this trade, then I can offer if you make a trade for Cartographer, if that makes sense!
196.png
abril
she / her

wishlist
5.png

6.png
@Abril ok i think i did it right! if anything is wrong please just lmk! sorry for being so slow, maneuvering the site after so long is a Process lol

the trade for Cartographer is here, hopefully that link works! also i left the few things in their treasure for you, idk if any of it is worth much but consider them freebies as well :)
@Abril ok i think i did it right! if anything is wrong please just lmk! sorry for being so slow, maneuvering the site after so long is a Process lol

the trade for Cartographer is here, hopefully that link works! also i left the few things in their treasure for you, idk if any of it is worth much but consider them freebies as well :)
@Etude, no worries! Everything looks good!

Also, I totally missed it the first time, but I'm also super interested in the name Defiant and Flirt, would you be interested in selling just those by themselves for gems? lol

SORRY I THINK I'M DONE WITH YOUR ACCT NOW LOL.
@Etude, no worries! Everything looks good!

Also, I totally missed it the first time, but I'm also super interested in the name Defiant and Flirt, would you be interested in selling just those by themselves for gems? lol

SORRY I THINK I'M DONE WITH YOUR ACCT NOW LOL.
196.png
abril
she / her

wishlist
5.png

6.png
@Abril Good to hear! also LOL dw about it you're totally fine, I would be down to sell the names. Someone else asked about Flirt just before you but i'm not sure what their offer is gonna be like, so you're always welcome to counteroffer if you want.
@Abril Good to hear! also LOL dw about it you're totally fine, I would be down to sell the names. Someone else asked about Flirt just before you but i'm not sure what their offer is gonna be like, so you're always welcome to counteroffer if you want.
@Etude, I could offer 200g for Defiant and 500g for Flirt to start?
But I'm really open to haggling / whatever you're looking for, too!
@Etude, I could offer 200g for Defiant and 500g for Flirt to start?
But I'm really open to haggling / whatever you're looking for, too!
196.png
abril
she / her

wishlist
5.png

6.png
@Abril someone on goatlings offered 20mil ss or (i assume) the gem equivalent for Flirt and there's a few other people interested in Defiant, would you mind if i give them chances to offer as well? also if it's easier you can reply to my thread there instead, i feel a touch bad replying so slowly but i'm doing my best to keep track of everything
@Abril someone on goatlings offered 20mil ss or (i assume) the gem equivalent for Flirt and there's a few other people interested in Defiant, would you mind if i give them chances to offer as well? also if it's easier you can reply to my thread there instead, i feel a touch bad replying so slowly but i'm doing my best to keep track of everything
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 74 75