Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Garage sale - familiars and apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6
@sunandshadow
How much for each of the sprites if I trade you a dwarf unicorn?
@sunandshadow
How much for each of the sprites if I trade you a dwarf unicorn?
Raffle-banner_zps87ead5de.gif
@ashhowl
dwarf unicorn looks to be worth 150k (actually the one currently listed for gems would be worth less at the current exchange rate, but whatever). When you say each of the sprites, do you want one of every kind of sprite I have? That would be lightning, nature, shadow, and wind.
lightning sprite - 320k
shadow sprite - 195k
wind sprite - 185k
nature sprite - 34k
let me know if you wanted gem prices.

(I also have a water sprite that will be ready to sell in 1-2 weeks, whenever I max out the interaction gauge.)
@ashhowl
dwarf unicorn looks to be worth 150k (actually the one currently listed for gems would be worth less at the current exchange rate, but whatever). When you say each of the sprites, do you want one of every kind of sprite I have? That would be lightning, nature, shadow, and wind.
lightning sprite - 320k
shadow sprite - 195k
wind sprite - 185k
nature sprite - 34k
let me know if you wanted gem prices.

(I also have a water sprite that will be ready to sell in 1-2 weeks, whenever I max out the interaction gauge.)
I breed XXY IMPs!
jFhVofF.png
@sunandshadow Would you take mixed payment for the shadow sprite? I have a nature sprite, two water sprites, any dragon from the second or third page of my lair (except the unnamed wildclaw and Corazon), Naturalist adornments and small amounts of swipp items!
@sunandshadow Would you take mixed payment for the shadow sprite? I have a nature sprite, two water sprites, any dragon from the second or third page of my lair (except the unnamed wildclaw and Corazon), Naturalist adornments and small amounts of swipp items!
@flamingcakes umm, sorry, there's actually nothing in your offer that I want, aside from maybe swipp items. I want to end up with less familiars and more money, not more familiars.
@flamingcakes umm, sorry, there's actually nothing in your offer that I want, aside from maybe swipp items. I want to end up with less familiars and more money, not more familiars.
I breed XXY IMPs!
jFhVofF.png
@sunandshadow Ah alright then! I can't really afford to take it right now haha
@sunandshadow Ah alright then! I can't really afford to take it right now haha
@sunandshadow
Whats the lowest you would sell the Frigid Armband? (:
@sunandshadow
Whats the lowest you would sell the Frigid Armband? (:
@Lizet0 hmm, the prices of the armbands crashed since people realized they are back for this year's festivals. But eh, I don't want to hang onto it. I could go 95kt or 250 gems.
@Lizet0 hmm, the prices of the armbands crashed since people realized they are back for this year's festivals. But eh, I don't want to hang onto it. I could go 95kt or 250 gems.
I breed XXY IMPs!
jFhVofF.png
@sunandshadow
I actually interested in the Starseeker, Fridid, electricians, shady and whirlwind armbands since i dont have them o:

Would you consider 1,200 gems for these listed? (:

atm in the AH: Gems
starseeker 300
frigid 270
electricians 190
shady 392
whirlwind 450
@sunandshadow
I actually interested in the Starseeker, Fridid, electricians, shady and whirlwind armbands since i dont have them o:

Would you consider 1,200 gems for these listed? (:

atm in the AH: Gems
starseeker 300
frigid 270
electricians 190
shady 392
whirlwind 450
@lizet0 Thanks for including the ah numbers, that's convenient. You only want one of the two whirlwind armlets, I assume? If so, then the gem amount you are offering is 75% of the total current ah prices. I don't really want to go below 80%, and was hoping for more like 85%. How about 1375 gems for the batch of 5 armlets?
@lizet0 Thanks for including the ah numbers, that's convenient. You only want one of the two whirlwind armlets, I assume? If so, then the gem amount you are offering is 75% of the total current ah prices. I don't really want to go below 80%, and was hoping for more like 85%. How about 1375 gems for the batch of 5 armlets?
I breed XXY IMPs!
jFhVofF.png
@sunandshadow
Haha no worries!
At the momment i have 1254 gems could i also offter 48k treasure to make up for the rest of the gems? (:
@sunandshadow
Haha no worries!
At the momment i have 1254 gems could i also offter 48k treasure to make up for the rest of the gems? (:
1 2 3 4 5 6