Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦ { Four Seasons } ♦
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43
@FloralFauna Thank you!! I'm a pretty new player, but I actually have started a hatchery! Would you be interested in being affiliates?
@FloralFauna Thank you!! I'm a pretty new player, but I actually have started a hatchery! Would you be interested in being affiliates?
f16aksK.png
@floralfauna

May I please buy one of your Golden Magic gals, I think they’d make a wonderful light rep, and may I please also buy the Winter Forest male? He’s lovely!
@floralfauna

May I please buy one of your Golden Magic gals, I think they’d make a wonderful light rep, and may I please also buy the Winter Forest male? He’s lovely!
14446.png192.png14445.png
Oh! I see he is taken! It’s okie dokie!
Oh! I see he is taken! It’s okie dokie!
14446.png192.png14445.png
@perseuspercival

Oh, delightful! We'd absolutely love to affiliate - I hope your time on Flight Rising has been fantastic~

@Arizona

Sure thing! I'll send the one your way in a moment; thank you very kindly!
@perseuspercival

Oh, delightful! We'd absolutely love to affiliate - I hope your time on Flight Rising has been fantastic~

@Arizona

Sure thing! I'll send the one your way in a moment; thank you very kindly!
aSdlF4L.png
Hello I was wondering if possibly I would be able to purchase the Snow leopard, Endless Blizzard, Morning Sun 2, Flame Wraith and Thunderstorm? I have enough treasure to pay, sadly I am saving up on gems for now. but I'm willing to pay all that is needed
Hello I was wondering if possibly I would be able to purchase the Snow leopard, Endless Blizzard, Morning Sun 2, Flame Wraith and Thunderstorm? I have enough treasure to pay, sadly I am saving up on gems for now. but I'm willing to pay all that is needed
@KingShyne
Oooh may I purchase the Thunderstorm Obelisk please?
@KingShyne
Oooh may I purchase the Thunderstorm Obelisk please?
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Indom2604 - Gimme one moment and I'll throw a crossroads your way

@Andraya - aaaa sorry, Thunderstorm is sadly taken ;w;
@Indom2604 - Gimme one moment and I'll throw a crossroads your way

@Andraya - aaaa sorry, Thunderstorm is sadly taken ;w;
aSdlF4L.png
no worries ^^
no worries ^^
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@KingShyne I'd like to buy Thunderstorm for treasure and Flamewraith for gems, please. They are great looking dragons.
@KingShyne I'd like to buy Thunderstorm for treasure and Flamewraith for gems, please. They are great looking dragons.
7UQxf9D.pngUE9oFgo.png823umPc.png23C40BP.pngIghW64t.png
@LadyRenee Thank you so much for the compliment, I'm sorry- I forgot to update that they were claimed and sadly aren't available.
@LadyRenee Thank you so much for the compliment, I'm sorry- I forgot to update that they were claimed and sadly aren't available.
aSdlF4L.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43