Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 335 336
I love Baal's ult animation and effects.
I love Baal's ult animation and effects.
I need that jean updated skin now. She looks stunning without that weird sleeve thing going on.
I need that jean updated skin now. She looks stunning without that weird sleeve thing going on.
siggy.png
Wow... there's a Genshin Impact thread... Hello!

In terms of Trails of Tianqu (or was it trials?) I only really struggled in the obstacle course. I didn't have any character to lift me up, and I had no idea we were supposed to use Geo Traveller, so I struggled a while before putting it aside for goodness knows how long. At that time, I never really played co-op, but at some point I noticed that it didn't allow co-op, so I opted to finish it. Of course, I looked up a tutorial, and I could finish it with some difficulty. Man. I really didn't like it.

Personally, I loved Chi of Yore. I thought the puzzles were fun (had to watch a tutorial tho), and the lore was interesting. The final battle scared me half to death though.
Wow... there's a Genshin Impact thread... Hello!

In terms of Trails of Tianqu (or was it trials?) I only really struggled in the obstacle course. I didn't have any character to lift me up, and I had no idea we were supposed to use Geo Traveller, so I struggled a while before putting it aside for goodness knows how long. At that time, I never really played co-op, but at some point I noticed that it didn't allow co-op, so I opted to finish it. Of course, I looked up a tutorial, and I could finish it with some difficulty. Man. I really didn't like it.

Personally, I loved Chi of Yore. I thought the puzzles were fun (had to watch a tutorial tho), and the lore was interesting. The final battle scared me half to death though.
4rzUPRI.png
On the subject of quests - Trails in Tianqiu was tough, but I made it through the climbing and the puzzle with no issues (though I did have to google what I was even supposed to do about the climbing one). The combat trial gave me some trouble, but Sucrose and attack boost food made it way easier. Chi of Yore, on the other hand... I had only been playing for a couple weeks when I did this one, so I didn't remember how to navigate to quest objectives. I went mad trying to find where all the puzzles were! The final battle was impossible too, since I was (and still am) a Razor main and Ruin Guards have ridiculous physical resistance. I had to get a friend to help out. Also, fun fact, Chi of Yore used to be called Chi of Guyun back when I did it in 1.0!
On the subject of quests - Trails in Tianqiu was tough, but I made it through the climbing and the puzzle with no issues (though I did have to google what I was even supposed to do about the climbing one). The combat trial gave me some trouble, but Sucrose and attack boost food made it way easier. Chi of Yore, on the other hand... I had only been playing for a couple weeks when I did this one, so I didn't remember how to navigate to quest objectives. I went mad trying to find where all the puzzles were! The final battle was impossible too, since I was (and still am) a Razor main and Ruin Guards have ridiculous physical resistance. I had to get a friend to help out. Also, fun fact, Chi of Yore used to be called Chi of Guyun back when I did it in 1.0!
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
[quote name="Amazonite" date="2022-01-08 21:33:16" ] Also, fun fact, Chi of Yore used to be called Chi of Guyun back when I did it in 1.0! [/quote] Oh! I knew i remembered it by a different name, but i couldn't figure out what it was pff. Thats cool though! :0 (i did it originally in probably 1.4 or 5 lol, and it changed in 1.6 apparently!) Quick edit cause what: guyun? like- the stone forest right? /r how does that correlate to a quest that takes place iirc exclusively in qingce village/on wuwang hill
Amazonite wrote on 2022-01-08 21:33:16:
Also, fun fact, Chi of Yore used to be called Chi of Guyun back when I did it in 1.0!

Oh! I knew i remembered it by a different name, but i couldn't figure out what it was pff. Thats cool though! :0 (i did it originally in probably 1.4 or 5 lol, and it changed in 1.6 apparently!)

Quick edit cause what: guyun? like- the stone forest right? /r how does that correlate to a quest that takes place iirc exclusively in qingce village/on wuwang hill
Haunted Stone Orb Magic Nymph

fiz/arlo/callisto
ask for pronouns!
fr+2
Pink Chalcedony Enchanted Remains
I definitely had some trouble with trails of tianqiu, I really struggled with getting up there fast enough and I had to redo it so many times. In the end I did finish it within the same day but it sure was something.
As for Chi of Yore, when I did it it was still called Chi of Guyun, I started it and did a few things then kinda let it sit for a long while. Eventually I just googled how to solve the puzzles, I didn’t have too much trouble with the final fight I think. At that point I had Diona in my team so her shields were helpful. Funny thing is I actually helped a few people with the final battle during last years Lantern rite, because it was a requirement to do some of the quests :’)
The one I struggled the most with tho was in the mountains, I first stumbled into dragon spine when I was a really low ar and it did not go well. So I just let that quest sit for a while and eventually decided to look up how to do it. That stupid fight in the cavern took me so many tries. At that point I was like ar 30 ish and I barely ever did co-op, so I had nobody to ask for help. I did it like a million times and eventually barely passed it and then I still had to do everything else. Yeah it was terrible but I eventually completed it all on my own. Nowadays as I’m ar 57 I’m the one who gets asked for help to complete it, and I’ve helped a bunch of lower ar players do it :’)
I definitely had some trouble with trails of tianqiu, I really struggled with getting up there fast enough and I had to redo it so many times. In the end I did finish it within the same day but it sure was something.
As for Chi of Yore, when I did it it was still called Chi of Guyun, I started it and did a few things then kinda let it sit for a long while. Eventually I just googled how to solve the puzzles, I didn’t have too much trouble with the final fight I think. At that point I had Diona in my team so her shields were helpful. Funny thing is I actually helped a few people with the final battle during last years Lantern rite, because it was a requirement to do some of the quests :’)
The one I struggled the most with tho was in the mountains, I first stumbled into dragon spine when I was a really low ar and it did not go well. So I just let that quest sit for a while and eventually decided to look up how to do it. That stupid fight in the cavern took me so many tries. At that point I was like ar 30 ish and I barely ever did co-op, so I had nobody to ask for help. I did it like a million times and eventually barely passed it and then I still had to do everything else. Yeah it was terrible but I eventually completed it all on my own. Nowadays as I’m ar 57 I’m the one who gets asked for help to complete it, and I’ve helped a bunch of lower ar players do it :’)
Dy7NM9n.png
21, She/They, FR time +10, Feel free to ping
2.5 leaks

it's been confirmed that the weekly boss is the raiden shogun, not ei. that leaves less room for speculation, but i kind of saw that coming,, scaramouche is definitely up to something
2.5 leaks

it's been confirmed that the weekly boss is the raiden shogun, not ei. that leaves less room for speculation, but i kind of saw that coming,, scaramouche is definitely up to something
Omg In the Mountains… bane of my existence. I recently got a couple of high-level buddies to help me out on quests, including the water mimic mass fight for the Moon-bathed deep and the Ruin guard+Ruin grader Dragonspine fight. I still have one shard left to defrost, and oh boy, the timed challenge… forget about it.
Omg In the Mountains… bane of my existence. I recently got a couple of high-level buddies to help me out on quests, including the water mimic mass fight for the Moon-bathed deep and the Ruin guard+Ruin grader Dragonspine fight. I still have one shard left to defrost, and oh boy, the timed challenge… forget about it.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
I don't often have problems with quests, tbh. the dragonspine ones were thee hardest for me.
I don't often have problems with quests, tbh. the dragonspine ones were thee hardest for me.
tyEuRXe.png
5iXiC8z.png
ZTPHjAD.png
6YousWl.png
mlHpBMC.png
IPMR18o.png
74954242p.png
71417372p.png
I hoard Axolotls & Fancy Rats. Wishlist
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74872464][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/748725/74872464_350.png[/img][/url] May I present the green lad
74872464_350.png
May I present the green lad
tyEuRXe.png
5iXiC8z.png
ZTPHjAD.png
6YousWl.png
mlHpBMC.png
IPMR18o.png
74954242p.png
71417372p.png
I hoard Axolotls & Fancy Rats. Wishlist
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 335 336