Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 3 4
Deleting My Account - Everything is FREE

Hi! I'm deleting my account and I'd like to give away everything for FREE. I haven't played since 2019, so I'd like to start fresh once this account is deleted.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!

I have a lot of random stuff in my hoard. Ask for random apparel, familiars, materials, accents/skins, etc. You can ask "can I have a random apparel?" or something more specific like "can I have a green wing apparel?"

I do NOT have any currency, eliminates, eggs, or player made skins/accents

Dragons:
Akaria and Miod are my progens so I cannot give them away! You can ask any other 3 dragons per request. You can also request their apparel to come with them if you like their outfit(s).

Festival Items:
I had played since 2017 so I have some older festival apparel and skins/accents! I have random festival items from 2018-2020. Ask for a specific item (not guaranteed), a specific festival/year, or something totally random!
EDIT: NO MORE FEST FAMILIARS

I will update this as needed!

UPDATE 11:50 FRT:
Got through the first page! The blueprint is taken, sorry for everyone else who asked! 69g left lol

UPDATE 12:23 FRT:
Got through the 2nd page! OUT OF CURRENCY AND FEST FAMILIARS. Edited Festival Items section

UPDATE: 12:38 FRT:
Pretty much out of the good stuff besides some fest apparel and accents/skins. I'm gonna close this thread now
Deleting My Account - Everything is FREE

Hi! I'm deleting my account and I'd like to give away everything for FREE. I haven't played since 2019, so I'd like to start fresh once this account is deleted.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!

I have a lot of random stuff in my hoard. Ask for random apparel, familiars, materials, accents/skins, etc. You can ask "can I have a random apparel?" or something more specific like "can I have a green wing apparel?"

I do NOT have any currency, eliminates, eggs, or player made skins/accents

Dragons:
Akaria and Miod are my progens so I cannot give them away! You can ask any other 3 dragons per request. You can also request their apparel to come with them if you like their outfit(s).

Festival Items:
I had played since 2017 so I have some older festival apparel and skins/accents! I have random festival items from 2018-2020. Ask for a specific item (not guaranteed), a specific festival/year, or something totally random!
EDIT: NO MORE FEST FAMILIARS

I will update this as needed!

UPDATE 11:50 FRT:
Got through the first page! The blueprint is taken, sorry for everyone else who asked! 69g left lol

UPDATE 12:23 FRT:
Got through the 2nd page! OUT OF CURRENCY AND FEST FAMILIARS. Edited Festival Items section

UPDATE: 12:38 FRT:
Pretty much out of the good stuff besides some fest apparel and accents/skins. I'm gonna close this thread now
FR_forum_sig_wishlist.pngpretties_for_fodder.pngbloombugs_moodboards.png
@bloombug
:O omg may i please nab the treasure and 25g? Tysmm and i hope u have fun w/ ur new account <33

Hope im not being too greedy with this but may i have any fest stuff as well?
@bloombug
:O omg may i please nab the treasure and 25g? Tysmm and i hope u have fun w/ ur new account <33

Hope im not being too greedy with this but may i have any fest stuff as well?
export.png
Could I please have 25 gems and random apparel and familiars?
Could I please have 25 gems and random apparel and familiars?
ACOZFAh.pngyi69eWF.pngtyEuRXe.pngMUYNhfy.pngBT1N47G.png GIQnAA5.pngOlKcq15.pngipXQ8Fw.png2VtxnMX.pngreHWBXk.png
@Oomy Sent the treasure, 25g, and 2 festival items!! No problem, not being too greedy at all. Thank you!
@Oomy Sent the treasure, 25g, and 2 festival items!! No problem, not being too greedy at all. Thank you!
Hello! Good luck starting fresh!

I would love some older festival apparel or skins, especially if you have some Leafy Gladeboughs! RAndom stuff would be great too! Could I also take your Hibernal Starbear, Spirit of Water, and Electric + Cinder Nymphs?

Thank you for sharing!

Hello! Good luck starting fresh!

I would love some older festival apparel or skins, especially if you have some Leafy Gladeboughs! RAndom stuff would be great too! Could I also take your Hibernal Starbear, Spirit of Water, and Electric + Cinder Nymphs?

Thank you for sharing!

tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
@Bushderg sent 25g, 5 random apparel, and 5 random familiars!
@Bushderg sent 25g, 5 random apparel, and 5 random familiars!
Can I have 25g, Consuela and the accent blueprint? :0
Can I have 25g, Consuela and the accent blueprint? :0
Could I have 25g? Any fest apparel or fams would also be nice :) (And if no one has claimed that custom blueprint, could I nab that too?)
Could I have 25g? Any fest apparel or fams would also be nice :) (And if no one has claimed that custom blueprint, could I nab that too?)
Artshop_Commission_2.png
Sorry to see you go! I'd love some random festival apparel if you have any left. If not, anything's fine!
Sorry to see you go! I'd love some random festival apparel if you have any left. If not, anything's fine!
JcilM7y.png

— romy
— they/he
— fr+3
dragons for sale

@Doozie I don't have Leafy Gladeboughs or the Hibernal Starbear in my hoard, but I am sending my only 2015 festival skin and other familiars you asked for!
@Doozie I don't have Leafy Gladeboughs or the Hibernal Starbear in my hoard, but I am sending my only 2015 festival skin and other familiars you asked for!
1 2 3 4