Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Bonjour, My Scaly Friends!
1 2
Poke? I really want to say you mean Pokemon, but I won't make assumptions xD I love mine too, hopefully I'll get around to writing stories and individual histories for them.

OOO: You draw!? That's awesome! I would love to draw mine, but I cannot draw quadrupeds for the life of me~ Hopefully I can see some of yours sometime!

I don't have any particular favorite, mainly because I'm not 100% sure what that is yet x-x but Gem skins sound pretty awesome o:

Will you write out stories or anything for your dragons?
Poke? I really want to say you mean Pokemon, but I won't make assumptions xD I love mine too, hopefully I'll get around to writing stories and individual histories for them.

OOO: You draw!? That's awesome! I would love to draw mine, but I cannot draw quadrupeds for the life of me~ Hopefully I can see some of yours sometime!

I don't have any particular favorite, mainly because I'm not 100% sure what that is yet x-x but Gem skins sound pretty awesome o:

Will you write out stories or anything for your dragons?
Yeah, I meant pokemon. XD. Sorry, I was eating my sushi and was trying to attempt to type with my feet. haha.

Yeah, I don't draw that well. But, practice always makes perfect. I'll defiantly show you my pictures when I start making them.

I actually don't know whats the correct term. But, its like a trait on a dragon. So you'll see a few dragons with what looks like crystals on their skins or leopard prints stuff. C8.

Yup! I want to make them some humans for a few of my dragons too. Will you be making stories for your dragons as well?
Yeah, I meant pokemon. XD. Sorry, I was eating my sushi and was trying to attempt to type with my feet. haha.

Yeah, I don't draw that well. But, practice always makes perfect. I'll defiantly show you my pictures when I start making them.

I actually don't know whats the correct term. But, its like a trait on a dragon. So you'll see a few dragons with what looks like crystals on their skins or leopard prints stuff. C8.

Yup! I want to make them some humans for a few of my dragons too. Will you be making stories for your dragons as well?
Oh yay! XDD Woah, you type very well with your feet~

Ain't that the truth. But I'm sure you're better than you're letting on~

Um.... is it the tertiary part? I'm not exactly sure, but I know what you mean now. I still don't have a favorite though :'D Probably something spotty.

Oh, that'd be awesome!! I really want to get into some roleplays with my dragons and maybe the riders/human friends of theirs too. I'll be making stories hopefully soon!
Oh yay! XDD Woah, you type very well with your feet~

Ain't that the truth. But I'm sure you're better than you're letting on~

Um.... is it the tertiary part? I'm not exactly sure, but I know what you mean now. I still don't have a favorite though :'D Probably something spotty.

Oh, that'd be awesome!! I really want to get into some roleplays with my dragons and maybe the riders/human friends of theirs too. I'll be making stories hopefully soon!
@Ravenfeathers
@MaskedFolklore

Hi guys. It's a Tertiary gene and it's called Gembond. Lol. I'm a newbie, too, but I've been playing EVERY SINGLE DAY. So I've been able to do a lot of learning and earning and omg I have so many dragons. Lol. Too many. I have a soft spot for the Gembonds and the Circuit gene. I also have a soft spot for Crackle dragons.
@Ravenfeathers
@MaskedFolklore

Hi guys. It's a Tertiary gene and it's called Gembond. Lol. I'm a newbie, too, but I've been playing EVERY SINGLE DAY. So I've been able to do a lot of learning and earning and omg I have so many dragons. Lol. Too many. I have a soft spot for the Gembonds and the Circuit gene. I also have a soft spot for Crackle dragons.
Hazama's Dragon Lore
Hazama's Hatchlings
@BlackJackHazama

Oooohhh, the circuit gene looks so nice. The crackle is also very cool especially if it's a white dragon with red crackle. C8.

How are you enjoying FL Hazama?
@BlackJackHazama

Oooohhh, the circuit gene looks so nice. The crackle is also very cool especially if it's a white dragon with red crackle. C8.

How are you enjoying FL Hazama?
@MaskedFolklore

I'm REALLY enjoying it. This is the first game to keep me playing all day, every day when I have something to do on it in like.... ever. XD I'm happy with that.

Have you seen my Male Guardian Kain? Jesus, I fell in love the moment he grew up. He makes me really happy. Also, Folklore, I was KataliaKitty. XD I just changed because I didn't feel right playing under that name anymore.
@MaskedFolklore

I'm REALLY enjoying it. This is the first game to keep me playing all day, every day when I have something to do on it in like.... ever. XD I'm happy with that.

Have you seen my Male Guardian Kain? Jesus, I fell in love the moment he grew up. He makes me really happy. Also, Folklore, I was KataliaKitty. XD I just changed because I didn't feel right playing under that name anymore.
Hazama's Dragon Lore
Hazama's Hatchlings
@Blackjackhazama

Right ^^' I understand that a little better now that I've been playing a bit longer :D But than you for the insight! What's your favorite dragon, if I may ask?
@Blackjackhazama

Right ^^' I understand that a little better now that I've been playing a bit longer :D But than you for the insight! What's your favorite dragon, if I may ask?
I think it's a triple tie between Pearlcatcher's, Guardian's, and Imperials. Lol. It really makes me happy that I have a lot of cool dragons.

I've got a soft spot for Wildclaws, too. Lol.

@Ravenfeathers
I think it's a triple tie between Pearlcatcher's, Guardian's, and Imperials. Lol. It really makes me happy that I have a lot of cool dragons.

I've got a soft spot for Wildclaws, too. Lol.

@Ravenfeathers
Hazama's Dragon Lore
Hazama's Hatchlings
@BlackJackHazama

Oh my! Hello!

I think your new name sounds really awesome. C8.

Your dragon Kain is also very beautiful!
@BlackJackHazama

Oh my! Hello!

I think your new name sounds really awesome. C8.

Your dragon Kain is also very beautiful!
@MaskedFolklore

XD Thank you very much! I, also, happen to think my new name is da bomb!

See what I did there? The character this name was based off of got blown up as a child-

Cheesy, corny joke is cheesy and corny.

Ugh, I fell in love with Kain when he gew up. Like, unf- dat Maize Crackle-

Bby-
@MaskedFolklore

XD Thank you very much! I, also, happen to think my new name is da bomb!

See what I did there? The character this name was based off of got blown up as a child-

Cheesy, corny joke is cheesy and corny.

Ugh, I fell in love with Kain when he gew up. Like, unf- dat Maize Crackle-

Bby-
Hazama's Dragon Lore
Hazama's Hatchlings
1 2