Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite deity?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Firstly, personality wise.
When my friend wanted to introduce me to this site, she suggested to read the lore of all deites.
And honestly, I felt really sad for Earthshaker and I had a thought to join the earth flight only because of this.

But I kinda joined the wind. Gotta say, Windsinger has a great taste in designing his own territory. Plus, from his forum posts seems like he is pretty chill deity, which is lovely.
(Also he gets +1 point for visiting Earthshaker. That's really sweet of him. Kinda cool in general, that he visits other flights. If he continues his journey, maybe he will find the Tidelord, lol)
But in terms of design...He looks cool, but I have some problems with him (Sorry Noodledad, your chest looks kinda wierd to me)

Design wise, when I saw all images of deites for the first time, I stumbled upon Arcanist. And immediatly decided to send a message to my friend about how cool-looking he is X)
And after 2 years I still think he is the most bizzare deity here. Guess I have a thing for wierd magical space creatures with multiple limbs.

Also, I think Tidelord is actually pretty. And I like that he has many similarities with the breed he created, Guardians.
Firstly, personality wise.
When my friend wanted to introduce me to this site, she suggested to read the lore of all deites.
And honestly, I felt really sad for Earthshaker and I had a thought to join the earth flight only because of this.

But I kinda joined the wind. Gotta say, Windsinger has a great taste in designing his own territory. Plus, from his forum posts seems like he is pretty chill deity, which is lovely.
(Also he gets +1 point for visiting Earthshaker. That's really sweet of him. Kinda cool in general, that he visits other flights. If he continues his journey, maybe he will find the Tidelord, lol)
But in terms of design...He looks cool, but I have some problems with him (Sorry Noodledad, your chest looks kinda wierd to me)

Design wise, when I saw all images of deites for the first time, I stumbled upon Arcanist. And immediatly decided to send a message to my friend about how cool-looking he is X)
And after 2 years I still think he is the most bizzare deity here. Guess I have a thing for wierd magical space creatures with multiple limbs.

Also, I think Tidelord is actually pretty. And I like that he has many similarities with the breed he created, Guardians.
esifLbR.png
Love me my mother Plaguebringer but I also love the Arcanist!
Love me my mother Plaguebringer but I also love the Arcanist!
Glittermom, the beautiful yellows and the "Seeking the knowledge" aesthetic I really like, I also find it interesting that according to some old forum posts, the Second Age artifacts she collects. I like her design as well, and being a subversion of "Light=Good" is really refreshing.
Glittermom, the beautiful yellows and the "Seeking the knowledge" aesthetic I really like, I also find it interesting that according to some old forum posts, the Second Age artifacts she collects. I like her design as well, and being a subversion of "Light=Good" is really refreshing.
LRdLP2V.png g585y1V.pngkE8PZoU.pngACOZFAh.png They/Them
Gladekeeper - She sits menacingly and that scares and impresses me at the same time. I also like her ''being wild and primal'' lore
Gladekeeper - She sits menacingly and that scares and impresses me at the same time. I also like her ''being wild and primal'' lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8