Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lair Clearing Giveaway
Alright I am clearing out my lair of Dragons I don't want, I know I can Exalt them but I have so many it wouldn't be right. I am giving them away for free, but [u]please, please, please,[/u] when claiming a dragon, [i][b]Private Message[/b][/i] me with a link to the Dragon, or Dragons you want. As, despite subscribing to threads I have made in the past, I [i][b]do not[/b][/i] get notifications about replies. Now follow Wishkeeper below to my lair, [s][u][b]all dragons in the Giveaway are free of [i]Scenes, Familiars, Apparel, Skins, and Accents.[/b][/u][/i] [/s] [b]Edit 1:[/b] I have come to realize that I forgot to mention something, if you see a dragon you would like to have, make sure you check for the icon that indicates that it is in a Crossroads Trade, it is first come first served. [b]Edit 2:[/b] I have moved the dragons I want to keep to another tab, now the only dragons in the tabs labeled "Female" and "Male" are the dragons for the Giveaway. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73266470][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/732665/73266470_350.png[/img][/url]
Alright I am clearing out my lair of Dragons I don't want, I know I can Exalt them but I have so many it wouldn't be right. I am giving them away for free, but please, please, please, when claiming a dragon, Private Message me with a link to the Dragon, or Dragons you want. As, despite subscribing to threads I have made in the past, I do not get notifications about replies. Now follow Wishkeeper below to my lair, all dragons in the Giveaway are free of Scenes, Familiars, Apparel, Skins, and Accents.

Edit 1: I have come to realize that I forgot to mention something, if you see a dragon you would like to have, make sure you check for the icon that indicates that it is in a Crossroads Trade, it is first come first served.

Edit 2: I have moved the dragons I want to keep to another tab, now the only dragons in the tabs labeled "Female" and "Male" are the dragons for the Giveaway.

73266470_350.png
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.pngreferral_banner_02.png
So what dragons are available ? @prima23
So what dragons are available ? @prima23

5hF3FGk.png
@PeachKissed any dragon without Scenes, Familiars, Apparel, Skins, and Accents, if they have any of those five then they are not in the giveaway.
@PeachKissed any dragon without Scenes, Familiars, Apparel, Skins, and Accents, if they have any of those five then they are not in the giveaway.
Heyo, I am giving this one more week, before I send the dragons I don't want on to the AH.
Heyo, I am giving this one more week, before I send the dragons I don't want on to the AH.
friendly bump~
friendly bump~