Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Soda!
1 2 3 4
So everyone is over there being all healthy, and on these awesome/nutritional diets, while I'm over here asking for more soda.

I know it's unhealthy.
I know it's going to catch up to me someday.
But I love the flavor, and of course the crisp bubbly goodness.

Anyone else a soda fanatic? And what's your favorite?
Mine is either Dr. Pepper or Cherry Coke.
So everyone is over there being all healthy, and on these awesome/nutritional diets, while I'm over here asking for more soda.

I know it's unhealthy.
I know it's going to catch up to me someday.
But I love the flavor, and of course the crisp bubbly goodness.

Anyone else a soda fanatic? And what's your favorite?
Mine is either Dr. Pepper or Cherry Coke.
48vur6d.png
I once knew somebody with like a coke addiction and he literally always had like a bottle of coke on him and it was kinda weird tbh. But at the same time I can't stop drinking diet coke myself *_*
I once knew somebody with like a coke addiction and he literally always had like a bottle of coke on him and it was kinda weird tbh. But at the same time I can't stop drinking diet coke myself *_*
IceFlightBanner3_zps8fa468f3.png
I seriously have to keep my distance from the stuff. When I visit my family they always have Mt.Dew around and I just can't resist it... Luckily I don't keep it at my house.
I seriously have to keep my distance from the stuff. When I visit my family they always have Mt.Dew around and I just can't resist it... Luckily I don't keep it at my house.
I mix a can of Mtn. Dew & Sprite.
I mix a can of Mtn. Dew & Sprite.
Dunno what to put here yet.
ePOliyb.pngNQ1Ze0S.pnggYW0j5f.png
mTAp2ld.pngKGrwaQg.pngZTPpQYU.png
tyEuRXe.pngtCsqc24.pngnWiQNX9.png
kCHWEjf.pngaUzL2Bv.pngmlHpBMC.png
1llHbd9.png8GgdVkW.pngJd88XNq.png
@Fidelis
I must be that weird person 'cause I have either Coke or Dr. Pepper on me. u_u Shameful as it is, I love it and need it!

@Genocide
I really did try to not have it around, but I kept getting headaches from Caffeine withdrawal, and I am allergic to a lot of Teas, plus Coffee is gross to me. :x So.. Unless I take Caffeine ***** it's the cheapest way to keep those headaches away right now. (Which I know is REALLY BAD. O.O)

@SaturnsSenshi
I've actually never mixed soda with anything except alcohol, or ice cream. xD
@Fidelis
I must be that weird person 'cause I have either Coke or Dr. Pepper on me. u_u Shameful as it is, I love it and need it!

@Genocide
I really did try to not have it around, but I kept getting headaches from Caffeine withdrawal, and I am allergic to a lot of Teas, plus Coffee is gross to me. :x So.. Unless I take Caffeine ***** it's the cheapest way to keep those headaches away right now. (Which I know is REALLY BAD. O.O)

@SaturnsSenshi
I've actually never mixed soda with anything except alcohol, or ice cream. xD
48vur6d.png
I mix the two since I can't legally drink yet.
I mix the two since I can't legally drink yet.
kCHWEjf.pngaUzL2Bv.pngmlHpBMC.png
1llHbd9.png8GgdVkW.pngJd88XNq.png
@SaturnsSenshi
I turned twenty one a few days ago. :x Hooray for that. xD
@SaturnsSenshi
I turned twenty one a few days ago. :x Hooray for that. xD
48vur6d.png
;~;

I used to love all carbonated drinks. I haven't had them in over a year now though, but I do remember that I LOVE COKE. And whenever I see someone with a coke, I wanna grab it and run away. But I can't. (The woes of medicine that makes everything bubbly bitter as heck, but relieve my headaches quite a bit.)
;~;

I used to love all carbonated drinks. I haven't had them in over a year now though, but I do remember that I LOVE COKE. And whenever I see someone with a coke, I wanna grab it and run away. But I can't. (The woes of medicine that makes everything bubbly bitter as heck, but relieve my headaches quite a bit.)
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
GUYS NO
IT'S POP
POP
PAAAAHP

/minnesotan cries

but yo I love pop too, it's such a bad thing, I know I shouldn't but IT'S SO GOOD.
my favorite is probably cherry dr. pepper
mmmmgirl

when I went to college last year I didn't have any pop, and now that I'm home for the summer it's pleading me to consume it. ;___;
GUYS NO
IT'S POP
POP
PAAAAHP

/minnesotan cries

but yo I love pop too, it's such a bad thing, I know I shouldn't but IT'S SO GOOD.
my favorite is probably cherry dr. pepper
mmmmgirl

when I went to college last year I didn't have any pop, and now that I'm home for the summer it's pleading me to consume it. ;___;
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
@Beaker

I just turned 18 a week ago.
@Beaker

I just turned 18 a week ago.