Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Curious about old apparel items
Im a returning player and tried to find an apparel set that was on one of my old dressing room saved outfits. Where did the darkened scars set go? Not to mention the veterans scars set also has missing pieces that dont even come up in the database.
Im a returning player and tried to find an apparel set that was on one of my old dressing room saved outfits. Where did the darkened scars set go? Not to mention the veterans scars set also has missing pieces that dont even come up in the database.
dEe2UrM.png
@GeminiMoon
Hi there!

What pieces seem to be missing? The scar sets each have three pieces: eye, leg, and arm.
@GeminiMoon
Hi there!

What pieces seem to be missing? The scar sets each have three pieces: eye, leg, and arm.
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl
The veterans scar set seems to be missing the eyes when i search both the dressing room and the database. The darkened scars are missing as a whole, i cant find any of the pieces in both dressing room and database.
@Naeryl
The veterans scar set seems to be missing the eyes when i search both the dressing room and the database. The darkened scars are missing as a whole, i cant find any of the pieces in both dressing room and database.
dEe2UrM.png
@GeminiMoon
Darkened set, Veteran's set. Both sets show up in the Dressing Room, too. Are you sure you were using the correct spelling in the searches?
@GeminiMoon
Darkened set, Veteran's set. Both sets show up in the Dressing Room, too. Are you sure you were using the correct spelling in the searches?
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl
Huh i mustve remembered the name wrong then, i thought they all would appear when i type scars.
Thank you so much for the help!
@Naeryl
Huh i mustve remembered the name wrong then, i thought they all would appear when i type scars.
Thank you so much for the help!
dEe2UrM.png