Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G1 Lair Purge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Great! I'll send you a cross ^^
Great! I'll send you a cross ^^
4107ba50-19fc-4437-8174-3b04a1e61200.png
*Sorry for my english...
@Stones would you sell your flaxen / moss / olive for 600g? I'm interested in her!
@Stones would you sell your flaxen / moss / olive for 600g? I'm interested in her!
@pumpkinbutter yes i will! i’ll set up a PA now!
@pumpkinbutter yes i will! i’ll set up a PA now!
Every time I see Bucket, I want him ;o;
How much is he atm? I'd also wanna change a gene on him, so i'm a bit hesitant >.<
Every time I see Bucket, I want him ;o;
How much is he atm? I'd also wanna change a gene on him, so i'm a bit hesitant >.<
sgriffin-1327-26_1_12_5_1_1.pngunknown.pngkisu_again2.png
@Kisu im unsure on pricing with bucket since he’s a xyy and lvl 25 fully stated. Do you have a price range you are willing to spend?
@Kisu im unsure on pricing with bucket since he’s a xyy and lvl 25 fully stated. Do you have a price range you are willing to spend?
I'm not sure how much he'd be either, tbh. I missed him being level 25 as well... whoops.

I can always make gems if I need to...
I've just seen him floating around for months and have always liked him, and was considering buying him before my last hiatus. Let me look around and think of a price to toss at you, I'm not as familiar with the market atm c:

i also need to purge some gen 1's from lair now that im back from a break lol
I'm not sure how much he'd be either, tbh. I missed him being level 25 as well... whoops.

I can always make gems if I need to...
I've just seen him floating around for months and have always liked him, and was considering buying him before my last hiatus. Let me look around and think of a price to toss at you, I'm not as familiar with the market atm c:

i also need to purge some gen 1's from lair now that im back from a break lol
sgriffin-1327-26_1_12_5_1_1.pngunknown.pngkisu_again2.png
@kisu

sounds good! I think im looking for something in the 6-8kg range but an opening to haggling. I will also take items off my wishlist for payment too if the helps! take your time no need to stress and welcome back from your hiatus!
@kisu

sounds good! I think im looking for something in the 6-8kg range but an opening to haggling. I will also take items off my wishlist for payment too if the helps! take your time no need to stress and welcome back from your hiatus!
@Stones

Do you have any prices/price ranges for Salix and/or Amare? They're such a gorgeous pair, and I'm getting a few lore ideas looking at them as well ^

Super sorry If they're not for sale!!
@Stones

Do you have any prices/price ranges for Salix and/or Amare? They're such a gorgeous pair, and I'm getting a few lore ideas looking at them as well ^

Super sorry If they're not for sale!!
xjhoQRV.png
@Pretzalcoatl id be open to offers, but honestly they’d be hard to sell. I bought amare for 7kg i gened and then gened him myself. Amare i bought for 3kg ungened and then fully gened him. I know I spent around 10kg+ for salix and maybe around 6kg for amare including the cost of outfits and umas. So, make an offer?
@Pretzalcoatl id be open to offers, but honestly they’d be hard to sell. I bought amare for 7kg i gened and then gened him myself. Amare i bought for 3kg ungened and then fully gened him. I know I spent around 10kg+ for salix and maybe around 6kg for amare including the cost of outfits and umas. So, make an offer?
@Stones

Oh ok! Right now I only have around 2220g sadly. The only other thing I can think of to offer is art/an animatic, but I don't know how to value my art yet ^^'

Thanks for answering my question though! ^
@Stones

Oh ok! Right now I only have around 2220g sadly. The only other thing I can think of to offer is art/an animatic, but I don't know how to value my art yet ^^'

Thanks for answering my question though! ^
xjhoQRV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7