Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Sprite familiars completely gone!
Please help! I had a Plague Sprite and a Shadow Sprite that were fully awakened are now completely vanished from my bestiary and vault ;-; Is this bug still going???
Please help! I had a Plague Sprite and a Shadow Sprite that were fully awakened are now completely vanished from my bestiary and vault ;-; Is this bug still going???
@Rosethorn1483

I'm not sure what bug you are referring to that might be "still going." Could you elaborate?

In the meantime; check your AH history, your hoardsell history, and your CR history.

They are not Awakened in your Bestiary; are you absolutely sure you Awakened them? What is their bond status in your Bestiary?
@Rosethorn1483

I'm not sure what bug you are referring to that might be "still going." Could you elaborate?

In the meantime; check your AH history, your hoardsell history, and your CR history.

They are not Awakened in your Bestiary; are you absolutely sure you Awakened them? What is their bond status in your Bestiary?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Apparently some other collectors had also lost sprite familiars when moving them from the hoard to the vault but honestly I didn't know where to go tbh ;-;

Yeah no don't worry it's fine no one's going to believe me anyway so I'm just gonna cut my losses I guess. I sometimes go for months without playing so if I was stupid one day and put them elsewhere I wouldn't be able to find it now.
Apparently some other collectors had also lost sprite familiars when moving them from the hoard to the vault but honestly I didn't know where to go tbh ;-;

Yeah no don't worry it's fine no one's going to believe me anyway so I'm just gonna cut my losses I guess. I sometimes go for months without playing so if I was stupid one day and put them elsewhere I wouldn't be able to find it now.
@Rosethorn1483
Hi there!

Several reports akin to yours have been made before, in the Bug Reports board. However, there's nothing regular users will be able to do to help you with this, especially since most of a player's Bestiary has information exclusive only to them.

Here is a list of Undiscovered familiars with "sprite" in their name in your Bestiary. You'll be able to see the bond levels that you have with these familiars. Please check them to see if they are accurate to what you remember. It is, however, impossible (currently) for these sprites to be Awakened as Awakened familiars are permanently moved to your Discovered tab whether you own them or not (the only difference between owning and not is that owned Awakened familiars have a starry background in their entry).

As I said earlier in my post, regular users cannot help you with this issue. You will need to submit a ticket to Customer Support using Contact Us if you would like assistance.
@Rosethorn1483
Hi there!

Several reports akin to yours have been made before, in the Bug Reports board. However, there's nothing regular users will be able to do to help you with this, especially since most of a player's Bestiary has information exclusive only to them.

Here is a list of Undiscovered familiars with "sprite" in their name in your Bestiary. You'll be able to see the bond levels that you have with these familiars. Please check them to see if they are accurate to what you remember. It is, however, impossible (currently) for these sprites to be Awakened as Awakened familiars are permanently moved to your Discovered tab whether you own them or not (the only difference between owning and not is that owned Awakened familiars have a starry background in their entry).

As I said earlier in my post, regular users cannot help you with this issue. You will need to submit a ticket to Customer Support using Contact Us if you would like assistance.
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl

Thank you for the help! Yeah I realize this may have been the worst place to put this but I panicked cause the sprites are--- one of the hardest familiars to collect so that was like welp there goes all my treasure and gems.... Yeah from the looks of things contact us may be my last option before I decide to either grit my teeth and try to buy them again, get extremely lucky, or give up
@Naeryl

Thank you for the help! Yeah I realize this may have been the worst place to put this but I panicked cause the sprites are--- one of the hardest familiars to collect so that was like welp there goes all my treasure and gems.... Yeah from the looks of things contact us may be my last option before I decide to either grit my teeth and try to buy them again, get extremely lucky, or give up
@Rosethorn1483 It's no problem. [emoji=imperial happy size=1] Sometimes turning to the forums is beneficial even if you end up submitting a ticket anyway since there are more users to help you out with some simple investigation or troubleshooting as well as easing worries when possible. We definitely outnumber the Customer Support team by quite a margin! I hope you're able to solve your mystery!
@Rosethorn1483
It's no problem. Sometimes turning to the forums is beneficial even if you end up submitting a ticket anyway since there are more users to help you out with some simple investigation or troubleshooting as well as easing worries when possible. We definitely outnumber the Customer Support team by quite a margin!

I hope you're able to solve your mystery!
fo11Vhp.png