Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Runestones Game Not Loading
1 2
So yesterday, the Runestones game was running perfectly smooth, everything was alright and working perfectly. But today, I can't connect to the game at all. When I click it, it shows the Flight Rising logo (the loading screen) for a split second before disappearing. It refuses to load! It also does this on the alternative link. I'm about 80% sure this is not on my end, as all other websites are loading/running perfectly fine...maybe the server is too full?
So yesterday, the Runestones game was running perfectly smooth, everything was alright and working perfectly. But today, I can't connect to the game at all. When I click it, it shows the Flight Rising logo (the loading screen) for a split second before disappearing. It refuses to load! It also does this on the alternative link. I'm about 80% sure this is not on my end, as all other websites are loading/running perfectly fine...maybe the server is too full?
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
It's doing the same to me. I was using it earlier in the day and there's always some lag these days but it was working. Then suddenly it gave me a whole load of script errors. Crashed my page completely. And now does not load at all the same way that Lenore described.
It's doing the same to me. I was using it earlier in the day and there's always some lag these days but it was working. Then suddenly it gave me a whole load of script errors. Crashed my page completely. And now does not load at all the same way that Lenore described.
plague_banner.pngPlagueflightswitchLightning_zps179b7aa0.gifplague_banner.png
“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." - Kahlil Gibran
@Sahnin - Thank gawd it's not just me. I thought I was going insane or something! D:
@Sahnin - Thank gawd it's not just me. I thought I was going insane or something! D:
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
It was working for me earlier in the day, but now when I try to get on the page takes a long time to load and the game doesn't show up. the other games work perfectly fine though.
It was working for me earlier in the day, but now when I try to get on the page takes a long time to load and the game doesn't show up. the other games work perfectly fine though.
It hasn't loaded for me for hours now :(
It hasn't loaded for me for hours now :(
April showers bring forth May flowers
This has been happening to me on and off today ):
I just wanna make treasures.
This has been happening to me on and off today ):
I just wanna make treasures.
tRFI5MD.png
@Lenore
Yeah, doing the same to me. /: Jigsaw loads just fine though?
@Lenore
Yeah, doing the same to me. /: Jigsaw loads just fine though?
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
not working here either!
not working here either!
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifCoolangel533.png
It's not working for me either, even when I click the alternative link.
It's not working for me either, even when I click the alternative link.
A5TQGDp.png
Yep, it has been happening to me on and off throughout the day. I have tried Safari, Firefox, Opera, and Chrome and I am experiencing similar problems with all four. The loading screen appears for a split second, then disappears to a completely blank screen. :(
Yep, it has been happening to me on and off throughout the day. I have tried Safari, Firefox, Opera, and Chrome and I am experiencing similar problems with all four. The loading screen appears for a split second, then disappears to a completely blank screen. :(
1 2