Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Mekha's Artshop 4 Funds&Stuff~ USD/g/t
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@ghooostie heya again! the idea sound so cute omg :'3 wish I knew how to animate decent enough to make a lil gif of it but ohh well gotchu! I'll be sending ya the sketch in the weekend for you to check out if it's ok w/ya ^^
@ghooostie heya again! the idea sound so cute omg :'3 wish I knew how to animate decent enough to make a lil gif of it but ohh well gotchu! I'll be sending ya the sketch in the weekend for you to check out if it's ok w/ya ^^
Sounds great! I can't remember how you do.payment, invoice or after sketch ?
Sounds great! I can't remember how you do.payment, invoice or after sketch ?
@ghooostie I do invoice but ask for the info after the sketch is sent and approved ^^
@ghooostie I do invoice but ask for the info after the sketch is sent and approved ^^
Alright, sounds good, thank you!
Alright, sounds good, thank you!
Boop
Boop
boop
boop
boop
boop
How is my commission coming along
How is my commission coming along
BuDq0ZK.gif
Emmm Hi @Mekhalive ! Just a question, what is the usd/gems ratio ? Like... 1 usd=how many gems/treasure ( just to be sure I can pay before asking for an art )

I wish I could do comissions too ToT
Emmm Hi @Mekhalive ! Just a question, what is the usd/gems ratio ? Like... 1 usd=how many gems/treasure ( just to be sure I can pay before asking for an art )

I wish I could do comissions too ToT
kZ9N8Vv.gifuZ1Q5EM.pngkTwuEJD.gif
ahhh I need more of your art idk how your slots aren't full!!

you did this girl for me a while ago and I'm not sure what this style is tho, which is what I'm interested in again

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26195860
ahhh I need more of your art idk how your slots aren't full!!

you did this girl for me a while ago and I'm not sure what this style is tho, which is what I'm interested in again

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26195860
6mWOUG0.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28