Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Closed
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 188 189
@Shr0ud I'm unfortunately not interested, sorry :c
@Shr0ud I'm unfortunately not interested, sorry :c
hi can i sell you 7700 potatoes from dv
if you wanna see what else i have if youre interested heres my dv profile https://dappervolk.com/profile/19972
hi can i sell you 7700 potatoes from dv
if you wanna see what else i have if youre interested heres my dv profile https://dappervolk.com/profile/19972
giphy.gif
@itsnotunusual sure, I'll send over the gems for the potatoes.
@itsnotunusual sure, I'll send over the gems for the potatoes.
@Knotfest can send over the gems for the potatoes now. I'd also love to buy the circus unicorn items! It would be 192g for those 3.
@Knotfest can send over the gems for the potatoes now. I'd also love to buy the circus unicorn items! It would be 192g for those 3.
@Knotfest sorry to bug you again! I can't see the message you left on the cancelled CR ^^;;
@Knotfest sorry to bug you again! I can't see the message you left on the cancelled CR ^^;;
Hi there! I'm interested in selling 122,500 potatoes for, as I understand, 490g? I'm not super familiar with trading in DV, though ^^'
Hi there! I'm interested in selling 122,500 potatoes for, as I understand, 490g? I'm not super familiar with trading in DV, though ^^'
@iyovi yup! You can gift potatoes by clicking on your potato amount in the header. There should be a section to transfer potatoes! I'll send the gems when I get them if that's ok with you ^^
@iyovi yup! You can gift potatoes by clicking on your potato amount in the header. There should be a section to transfer potatoes! I'll send the gems when I get them if that's ok with you ^^
Sure thing! It is done c:
Sure thing! It is done c:
@iyovi thanks so much! Gems sent c:
@iyovi thanks so much! Gems sent c:
[quote name="LethalLulu" date="2021-12-23 14:07:33" ] @Knotfest sorry to bug you again! I can't see the message you left on the cancelled CR ^^;; [/quote] oh I just said I’ll pass sorry for the inconvenience
LethalLulu wrote on 2021-12-23 14:07:33:
oh I just said I’ll pass sorry for the inconvenience
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 188 189