Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Driven's Art Shop [closed] USD
1 2 3
@FleshDriven

actually, let's make it 45 USD, and add a third character, if you want to?

damn I'm gonna fund 3/4 of your hoodie lmao
@FleshDriven

actually, let's make it 45 USD, and add a third character, if you want to?

damn I'm gonna fund 3/4 of your hoodie lmao
@Silverwis I can! I love her dress! Are you okay with blood? Not like gore but like just a lil y'know, for dramatic effect. Feel free to send a CR whenever and i'll accept it when i'm done!
@Silverwis I can! I love her dress! Are you okay with blood? Not like gore but like just a lil y'know, for dramatic effect. Feel free to send a CR whenever and i'll accept it when i'm done!
rNqOpFe.png
@Njerri CRYstal boY
Im not the best at crystals/reflective surfaces but ill watch some videos, if you're comfortable with that, go ahead,
@Njerri CRYstal boY
Im not the best at crystals/reflective surfaces but ill watch some videos, if you're comfortable with that, go ahead,
rNqOpFe.png
@Aie A sketch or a dramatic portrait? I'll take the baby either way :) send the gems via CR and ill accept them when i'm done!
@Aie A sketch or a dramatic portrait? I'll take the baby either way :) send the gems via CR and ill accept them when i'm done!
rNqOpFe.png
A sketch please :D thank you!
A sketch please :D thank you!
N5bWDYz.gif
@Aie Cool beans! I'll get to is as soon as possible!
@Aie Cool beans! I'll get to is as soon as possible!
rNqOpFe.png
I'm open again
I'm open again
rNqOpFe.png
[size=2] Hello! Saw you were open and I was wondering if you can do a sketch bust of this guy? [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58362922][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/583630/58362922_350.png[/img][/url] [/Center] [/size]

Hello! Saw you were open and I was wondering if you can do a sketch bust of this guy?
58362922_350.png

03_03.jpg
@Askesis Yes! Thank you so much!! I love him sm wow
I'll send you may paypal email is just a sec!
@Askesis Yes! Thank you so much!! I love him sm wow
I'll send you may paypal email is just a sec!
rNqOpFe.png
bump
bump
rNqOpFe.png
1 2 3