Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nerfed NOTN?
1 2
[img]https://emoji.gg/assets/emoji/1040_cry_angry.png[/img] Mean RNG
1040_cry_angry.png

Mean RNG
CISPrku.png
eswSnrS.png
J7D1quC.png
5x3AjhK.png
l8NOdbs.png
reHWBXk.png
RNG must have a personal vendetta against me, 'cause I got very few chests, ended up buying a bunch, and after opening 51 chests only got 1 egg.
RNG must have a personal vendetta against me, 'cause I got very few chests, ended up buying a bunch, and after opening 51 chests only got 1 egg.
ik what you mean-- i've managed to score abt 50 chests so far, but i think probably half of those were from gathering, familiars, swipp etc. coli grinding has been very slow going. check swipp if you haven't though!! you can trade the other event stuff that's dropping for chests. + keep in mind there's two weeks left of this fest, so maybe you'll have better luck later on!
ik what you mean-- i've managed to score abt 50 chests so far, but i think probably half of those were from gathering, familiars, swipp etc. coli grinding has been very slow going. check swipp if you haven't though!! you can trade the other event stuff that's dropping for chests. + keep in mind there's two weeks left of this fest, so maybe you'll have better luck later on!
I'm sorry Disteerily. I must have stolen your RNG because I have opened 70 chests already.

I did all my dailies after NOTN started, have traded with Swipp for chests, got a few from coliseum and bonded with all my non-vaulted familiars. I love this new event system that lets us get stuff from all these actions!
I'm sorry Disteerily. I must have stolen your RNG because I have opened 70 chests already.

I did all my dailies after NOTN started, have traded with Swipp for chests, got a few from coliseum and bonded with all my non-vaulted familiars. I love this new event system that lets us get stuff from all these actions!
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
Its definitely just rng being mean to you, was grinding in the waterway, I got somewhere in the ball park of 30-50 chests in 2 hours.
Its definitely just rng being mean to you, was grinding in the waterway, I got somewhere in the ball park of 30-50 chests in 2 hours.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
[quote name="Disteerily" date="2021-12-19 11:32:39" ] [img]https://emoji.gg/assets/emoji/1040_cry_angry.png[/img] Mean RNG [/quote]
Disteerily wrote on 2021-12-19 11:32:39:
1040_cry_angry.png

Mean RNG
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
I'm getting what seems to be about 20 chests an hour grinding, but I didn't get a single one out of all 30 turns this morning.
I'm getting what seems to be about 20 chests an hour grinding, but I didn't get a single one out of all 30 turns this morning.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
RNG is not being good to you today :(
RNG is not being good to you today :(
Nothing has been nerfed. You have just been having bad luck.
Nothing has been nerfed. You have just been having bad luck.
i absolutely feel you on bad rng
i've been grinding in the coli for about 5 hours straight and have 60 chests :'c
even in bamboo falls, it's not uncommon for me to fight 30 mimic fights before getting 1 chest
i absolutely feel you on bad rng
i've been grinding in the coli for about 5 hours straight and have 60 chests :'c
even in bamboo falls, it's not uncommon for me to fight 30 mimic fights before getting 1 chest
WUHyKt0.png
1 2