Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to start in editing mode?
Alright, this may go into a different place, but I don't know if this has happened to anybody else. When I first joined Flight Rising, I started in scenic mode. I had no idea how to get out, but now it's becoming a hassle to click the X every time I want to put apparel, edit the description, bond with familiars, etc. I am wondering how to start not in scenic mode. This may be unclear, but when I click on a dragon it starts out in scenic mode instead of editing mode. It's really annoying.
Alright, this may go into a different place, but I don't know if this has happened to anybody else. When I first joined Flight Rising, I started in scenic mode. I had no idea how to get out, but now it's becoming a hassle to click the X every time I want to put apparel, edit the description, bond with familiars, etc. I am wondering how to start not in scenic mode. This may be unclear, but when I click on a dragon it starts out in scenic mode instead of editing mode. It's really annoying.
@Snappyistic

If you go to a dragon in your lair and click the 'X' button to exit scenic mode, you can then click the 'Customize' button, which then will lead you to the next page. On that page, at the bottom, there should be a list of options. The second option is the one you want to remove. Refresh and it should start you off in edit mode from there on out.
@Snappyistic

If you go to a dragon in your lair and click the 'X' button to exit scenic mode, you can then click the 'Customize' button, which then will lead you to the next page. On that page, at the bottom, there should be a list of options. The second option is the one you want to remove. Refresh and it should start you off in edit mode from there on out.
It looks like you have the Scenic Mode checked ^^ Here's a visual guide for how to disable that. Go to a dragon's page and click the "Customize" button. [img]https://i.imgur.com/xJV0p3v.png[/img] Uncheck the "Default All Profiles to [b]Scenic Mode[/b]" option. [img]https://i.imgur.com/FnuhpA3.png[/img] They should automatically be in default mode for you now. Hope this helps! If you need anymore help, feel free to ping or PM me.
It looks like you have the Scenic Mode checked ^^ Here's a visual guide for how to disable that.

Go to a dragon's page and click the "Customize" button.
xJV0p3v.png

Uncheck the "Default All Profiles to Scenic Mode" option.
FnuhpA3.png

They should automatically be in default mode for you now. Hope this helps! If you need anymore help, feel free to ping or PM me.
16032.png Unbred G1 doubles for sale

Characters for sale - 25% off
@DEAGLE @kuujo

Thank you! I was honestly really confused lol.. This helped a lot!
@DEAGLE @kuujo

Thank you! I was honestly really confused lol.. This helped a lot!