Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Space Shmuck’s Art Shack (Remade)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@SpaceShmuck ooh alright, thanks for letting me know! i'll keep it in mind coming back here for more art in the future.

that being said, is my request/form/ref satisfactory? ^^ or do i need to change anything to be accepted?
@SpaceShmuck ooh alright, thanks for letting me know! i'll keep it in mind coming back here for more art in the future.

that being said, is my request/form/ref satisfactory? ^^ or do i need to change anything to be accepted?
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Orii

All good! Im excited to draw a dragon finally! Its been a minute
@Orii

All good! Im excited to draw a dragon finally! Its been a minute
1316b9ce89beb32ffd9a7707a92eabb0f33fbce2.gifUntitled_Artwork.pngUntitled_Artwork.pngUntitled_Artwork.png1316b9ce89beb32ffd9a7707a92eabb0f33fbce2.gif
@SpaceShmuck ahh yay, im excited to see! it's my partner's dragon actually, it'll be a christmas gift <3 i just know she's going to love your style

is it okay i send the gems and you accept them now rather than later? id prefer that so i dont forget to or overbudget for other gift art
@SpaceShmuck ahh yay, im excited to see! it's my partner's dragon actually, it'll be a christmas gift <3 i just know she's going to love your style

is it okay i send the gems and you accept them now rather than later? id prefer that so i dont forget to or overbudget for other gift art
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Orii

I would actually always much prefer that you pay first. Ive been ripped off a few times so its very much appreciated!
@Orii

I would actually always much prefer that you pay first. Ive been ripped off a few times so its very much appreciated!
1316b9ce89beb32ffd9a7707a92eabb0f33fbce2.gifUntitled_Artwork.pngUntitled_Artwork.pngUntitled_Artwork.png1316b9ce89beb32ffd9a7707a92eabb0f33fbce2.gif
@SpaceShmuck oh im so sorry about that :( i'll send a cr shortly!

(you should probably state that you want payment before starting a commission somewhere in your rules or faq btw! i looked through and couldn't find your stance on that, hence why i asked)
@SpaceShmuck oh im so sorry about that :( i'll send a cr shortly!

(you should probably state that you want payment before starting a commission somewhere in your rules or faq btw! i looked through and couldn't find your stance on that, hence why i asked)
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@SpaceShmuck hey, sorry for the double post! wasn't sure if you saw my other post so I wanted to go ahead and post a form, if you're not up for it it's totally fine! ID: 107274 Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43270331][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/432704/43270331_350.png[/img][/url] Type of art: humanized full Notes: subtly sharp teeth if applicable; physically he's in his 30s. hair should be the color(s) of the dragon's mane, any style that isnt very short is fine but anything with the classic 'roguishly handsome' vibe would fit him best. he lives in victorian england if that helps? his personality is unhinged but hides it flawlessly, but he's also gentlemanly until given reason to be otherwise. ignore the top hat but other than that, it'd be great if his outfit was as close in design to the one in the accent as is reasonably possible? incorporating the red from the capsule gene into his outfit would also be awesome. the smoke, knives and red rings/auras can be left out and don't need to be taken literally, but they can also be used for inspiration if you'd like! and I'd prefer a human appearance rather than something dragony, like no dragon skin/parts if possible. and would it be possible to request both a flat and shaded version?
@SpaceShmuck
hey, sorry for the double post! wasn't sure if you saw my other post so I wanted to go ahead and post a form, if you're not up for it it's totally fine!

ID: 107274
Dragon: 43270331_350.png
Type of art: humanized full
Notes: subtly sharp teeth if applicable; physically he's in his 30s. hair should be the color(s) of the dragon's mane, any style that isnt very short is fine but anything with the classic 'roguishly handsome' vibe would fit him best. he lives in victorian england if that helps? his personality is unhinged but hides it flawlessly, but he's also gentlemanly until given reason to be otherwise.

ignore the top hat but other than that, it'd be great if his outfit was as close in design to the one in the accent as is reasonably possible? incorporating the red from the capsule gene into his outfit would also be awesome. the smoke, knives and red rings/auras can be left out and don't need to be taken literally, but they can also be used for inspiration if you'd like! and I'd prefer a human appearance rather than something dragony, like no dragon skin/parts if possible. and would it be possible to request both a flat and shaded version?
Closing shop! Taking a bit of time to reconfigure some things and organize my shop some more. Also the holidays! It may take a bit, but I promise everyone that has ordered will get their art before Christmas!
Closing shop! Taking a bit of time to reconfigure some things and organize my shop some more. Also the holidays! It may take a bit, but I promise everyone that has ordered will get their art before Christmas!
@Embyrs Your coming-of-age npc is amazing. I love so much. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/838305843773833236/919340422256549898/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img]
@Embyrs

Your coming-of-age npc is amazing. I love so much.

Untitled_Artwork.png
Omg I love it so much! The outfit you put him in is great! Thank you! <3
Omg I love it so much! The outfit you put him in is great! Thank you! <3
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
hi can I be added to the pinglist? :o
hi can I be added to the pinglist? :o
yUZ4k.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9