Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Play Me a Song
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@Halidom I LOVE IT :D

Angry Fae musicians, ahaha!

I still want to know how Snappers manage to play any of these instruments.
@Halidom I LOVE IT :D

Angry Fae musicians, ahaha!

I still want to know how Snappers manage to play any of these instruments.
Awesome!
Awesome!
Please click! and help them grow!
yes
yes
:O... Awesome...
:O... Awesome...
And now I must wonder if the Prickly Pear is a "Bare Necessities" reference XD
And now I must wonder if the Prickly Pear is a "Bare Necessities" reference XD
I collect white/fire gen 1s.....it's a problem XD
*Squeaks*

BARDSSSSS

*reads about emperor Imperials* Wow O.O If even the gods themselves would leave their temples and shrines to try and take ONE down, then we should steer clear 0.0

Great Update!
*Squeaks*

BARDSSSSS

*reads about emperor Imperials* Wow O.O If even the gods themselves would leave their temples and shrines to try and take ONE down, then we should steer clear 0.0

Great Update!
Brackets/Frost/Ashlynnii - Digital artist/writer - Make sure to check out my "To Sell" lair tab for dragons!
[quote]Dragon IDs have been added to each dragon's profile page. Thanks for the excellent suggestion![/quote] /GROSS SOBBING FINALLY!! THANK YOU
Quote:
Dragon IDs have been added to each dragon's profile page. Thanks for the excellent suggestion!

/GROSS SOBBING
FINALLY!! THANK YOU
tumblr_mzjujzOR8h1qcohxjo7_r1_400.jpg
The Imperial update is basically the saddest thing that could have possibly come out of this site and I am deeply upset. I have never seen (or produced) so many sad headcanons about dragons.

Some of my own/favorite headcanons about Emperors, if any of you want to be horribly depressed: Exhibit A, Exhibit B, Exhibit C.
The Imperial update is basically the saddest thing that could have possibly come out of this site and I am deeply upset. I have never seen (or produced) so many sad headcanons about dragons.

Some of my own/favorite headcanons about Emperors, if any of you want to be horribly depressed: Exhibit A, Exhibit B, Exhibit C.
tumblr_osypjonciM1u9ymyzo1_100.png ....................................................................................... tumblr_osyre6Wpes1u9ymyzo7_r1_100.png
@FallowFreckles ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THE GUARDIAN PART [img]http://media.tumblr.com/863f03caab2f0e285535d9993087fe4c/tumblr_inline_mxqgktobEj1rxrn8b.png[/img] CAN'T COMPREHEND, SO SAD
@FallowFreckles
ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THE GUARDIAN PART

tumblr_inline_mxqgktobEj1rxrn8b.png

CAN'T COMPREHEND, SO SAD
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
That Emperor stuff... wow.

And now I am a wee bit more concerned about that blood-spattered red Imperial in Joe's lair, going by the name of The Red Death... O__o
That Emperor stuff... wow.

And now I am a wee bit more concerned about that blood-spattered red Imperial in Joe's lair, going by the name of The Red Death... O__o
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31