Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Earth Science Skin
1 2 3 4 5
Hi! I'm gonna print this if enough people want it. I'm subscribed! Please mention in this thread if you would like a slot! Slots are the standard 850 gems (treasure is OK, as long as only a few people pay in it). I will most likely print 10 copies. 1 will be saved for me! [b] Skin: Earth Science[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HA4Gs89.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OdFgFBh.png[/img] [i]Please ping me for previews![/i] [b]Slots:[/b] 1. (possibly me) 2. Akkhima (paid) 3. snailwithatophat (saved) 4.Kiwineko (paid) 5. Floraminifera (paid) 6. (if there's more interest) [b]1. Tell me on this thread if you want a slot! 2. Send in the fee, and I'll add you! 3. Once slots are filled, I will buy the blueprint and enter the skin! I will post proof. As soon as the order arrives, I will send out the copies! 4. If there's a problem that I can't fix, I will refund everything! [/b] If I pinged you here, it's because you expressed earlier interest. @ethanol @Akkhima @Floraminifera @Tacodoodle @Ducknuckle @EverestEcho @snailwithatophat @Kiwineko @Blisster @Person
Hi! I'm gonna print this if enough people want it.

I'm subscribed!
Please mention in this thread if you would like a slot! Slots are the standard 850 gems (treasure is OK, as long as only a few people pay in it). I will most likely print 10 copies. 1 will be saved for me!

Skin: Earth Science

HA4Gs89.png
OdFgFBh.png
Please ping me for previews!
Slots:
1. (possibly me)
2. Akkhima (paid)
3. snailwithatophat (saved)
4.Kiwineko (paid)
5. Floraminifera (paid)

6. (if there's more interest)

1. Tell me on this thread if you want a slot!

2. Send in the fee, and I'll add you!

3. Once slots are filled, I will buy the blueprint and enter the skin! I will post proof. As soon as the order arrives, I will send out the copies!

4. If there's a problem that I can't fix, I will refund everything!

If I pinged you here, it's because you expressed earlier interest.
@*******
@Akkhima
@Floraminifera
@Tacodoodle
@Ducknuckle
@EverestEcho
@snailwithatophat
@Kiwineko
@Blisster
@Person
FORMERLY UNCLELARRY
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png4o7papi.pngZmmR4dY.pngeofNzwG.png
@UncleLarry
I'm still interested!

I still have to save up some money but will hopefully have all of it soon.
@UncleLarry
I'm still interested!

I still have to save up some money but will hopefully have all of it soon.
Shadowmancer/Wishlist1q7diA4.jpegSoZXwdQ.png
I'm also still interested!

This is my first time going in on a skin like this... should I send the CR trade one-way or two-way?
I'm also still interested!

This is my first time going in on a skin like this... should I send the CR trade one-way or two-way?
@Kiwineko SORRY WRONG USER
@Akkhima you can send a one way! As soon as I receive it, i'll put you on the list.
(This is only my second time ever selling so I'm still pretty confused too)
@Kiwineko SORRY WRONG USER
@Akkhima you can send a one way! As soon as I receive it, i'll put you on the list.
(This is only my second time ever selling so I'm still pretty confused too)
FORMERLY UNCLELARRY
@UncleLarry
Okay uhm ... nevermind then.
Please, remove me from your ping list!
@UncleLarry
Okay uhm ... nevermind then.
Please, remove me from your ping list!
Okie dokie!
Okie dokie!
@Kiwineko I was trying to reply to Akkhima, but I typed the wrong name. Sorry if that confused you!
@Kiwineko I was trying to reply to Akkhima, but I typed the wrong name. Sorry if that confused you!
FORMERLY UNCLELARRY
@UncleLarry
No worries! It's okay! If I'm still interested in buying your skin, if that's alight ^.^"
@UncleLarry
No worries! It's okay! If I'm still interested in buying your skin, if that's alight ^.^"
Got it! I'll save you a slot!
Got it! I'll save you a slot!
FORMERLY UNCLELARRY
@UncleLarry
I would love to get a slot ^^ unfortunately i dont have enough yet,,, when do you think youll have it printed by? i'll have enough to buy in a week at most!
@UncleLarry
I would love to get a slot ^^ unfortunately i dont have enough yet,,, when do you think youll have it printed by? i'll have enough to buy in a week at most!
RFX4miZ.png
1 2 3 4 5