Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@YetDarker @Apocracy @tawnycatz

heya!! sorry about the ping but i wanted to let everyone know at once - my vaccine got pushed back to tomorrow morning, i'm gonna try and get as much of your orders done as possible tonight but afterwards i may not have any physical image updates for a few days. hoping for a short recovery but i've seemingly always had it rough for vaccine side effects ^^; will keep you posted and hopefully be able to send the remaining 2 sketch updates tonight! (i'm about 3/4 of the way done with Apocracy's in case you wanted a progress report!)
@YetDarker @Apocracy @tawnycatz

heya!! sorry about the ping but i wanted to let everyone know at once - my vaccine got pushed back to tomorrow morning, i'm gonna try and get as much of your orders done as possible tonight but afterwards i may not have any physical image updates for a few days. hoping for a short recovery but i've seemingly always had it rough for vaccine side effects ^^; will keep you posted and hopefully be able to send the remaining 2 sketch updates tonight! (i'm about 3/4 of the way done with Apocracy's in case you wanted a progress report!)
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->t2rW31.pngQkxmd1.pngRCGL01.pngunknown.png
Don't worry about it! Hope your recovery is swift and uneventful ^^
Don't worry about it! Hope your recovery is swift and uneventful ^^
@Thancred
M Y D U DE
Take ALL THE TIME in the world. I am in no rush in any sense of the word!
@Thancred
M Y D U DE
Take ALL THE TIME in the world. I am in no rush in any sense of the word!
JZfZaEI.png
(That being said, the more I stare at the sketch you sent me, the more I love it. Sheeeit might make Aden's Carrd site!)
(That being said, the more I stare at the sketch you sent me, the more I love it. Sheeeit might make Aden's Carrd site!)
JZfZaEI.png
friendly bump!<2
friendly bump!<2
might open an FRC slot today :)
might open an FRC slot today :)
up
up
opened the slot early. one FRC piece available. changes on last customer's finished piece are priority if needed
opened the slot early. one FRC piece available. changes on last customer's finished piece are priority if needed
up
up
up
up
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15