Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Search in Sales
First time making a suggestion, please tell me if something should be changed/fixed/added to!

I think it would be a good idea that when you're trying to sell something on the AH, there's a search bar. I'm sure I'm not the only on struggling while going through all their apparel, materials, and other items trying to find one specific thing. I just think it would be a small, but appreciated change that when you got the option to click on what you want to sell, there's a little [search] box next to it.

...Maybe one day I won't have to painstakingly stalk through my apparel to find a Ham-Ham
First time making a suggestion, please tell me if something should be changed/fixed/added to!

I think it would be a good idea that when you're trying to sell something on the AH, there's a search bar. I'm sure I'm not the only on struggling while going through all their apparel, materials, and other items trying to find one specific thing. I just think it would be a small, but appreciated change that when you got the option to click on what you want to sell, there's a little [search] box next to it.

...Maybe one day I won't have to painstakingly stalk through my apparel to find a Ham-Ham
UDp5HOz.pnghMDDvym.pngGek4MgE.pngRJE4kZu.pngNtJrBGR.png
Oh god I hate scrolling through the mess of apparel and familiars--usually I just go to my hoard and find the item there, then choose "list selected for auction", but having a search function in the listing menu for the auction house (and honestly messages) would be a godsend.

Full support!!
Oh god I hate scrolling through the mess of apparel and familiars--usually I just go to my hoard and find the item there, then choose "list selected for auction", but having a search function in the listing menu for the auction house (and honestly messages) would be a godsend.

Full support!!
A pixel button that reads 'wishlist' and links to my wishlist.
A pixel button that reads 'avatar dragon' and links to my avatar dragon.
A pixel button that reads 'about' and links to my extended about.
A pixel button that reads 'For Sale'.
A pixel button that reads 'den slot tasks' and links to a list of items I currently need for my latest hibernal den slots.
A pixel button that reads 'they/them'. These are my pronouns.
A pixel button that reads 'trans'. Referring to the fact that I am transgender.
A pixel button that reads 'autistic', referring to the fact that I am autistic.
A pixel button that reads 'disabled', referring to the fact that I am physically disabled.
A pixel button that reads 'wheelchair user', referring to the fact that I use a wheelchair.

Call me Ainsley!
Discord: ainsleys
LF Accent: Paper Cranes | Please DM me if you have it!
Celebratory G1 Hatching!
Support. There have been a good few times where I'm searching for something that I wanted to sell, apparel and other things, and it's easy to miss in the swarm of other items that I have in my hoard. The buy part of the auction house, your hoard, and I think your vault also have them, so I think a search bar implemented in the sell section would be useful.
Support. There have been a good few times where I'm searching for something that I wanted to sell, apparel and other things, and it's easy to miss in the swarm of other items that I have in my hoard. The buy part of the auction house, your hoard, and I think your vault also have them, so I think a search bar implemented in the sell section would be useful.
______________He/They (Trans flag)
______________J7D1quC.png
______________2VtxnMX.png
______________wLurwzJ.png
______________G8AyR6r.png
66a0d48fcf536becdbf8d9cabe56c515-120x120.jpg FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
I'm all for this!
I don't sell anything other than Dragons on the AH usually, but each time holidays roll around, I panic a bit digging through that teenie tiny list of items to see if I actually bought that Spare Crate. (I always do, but it's terribly hard to find.)

I think having the search bar will help out those who have trouble seeing the small icons, and hopefully make sure I no longer have to check if I actually have the thing I want to sell and then check where it is in my hoard.
I'm all for this!
I don't sell anything other than Dragons on the AH usually, but each time holidays roll around, I panic a bit digging through that teenie tiny list of items to see if I actually bought that Spare Crate. (I always do, but it's terribly hard to find.)

I think having the search bar will help out those who have trouble seeing the small icons, and hopefully make sure I no longer have to check if I actually have the thing I want to sell and then check where it is in my hoard.
-LoreofLore-
- It/Its -
PLEASE.

Please also for having pages instead of a massive scroll, I have so much apparel my browsers suffers when I try to sell my stuff.
PLEASE.

Please also for having pages instead of a massive scroll, I have so much apparel my browsers suffers when I try to sell my stuff.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Support! I think there should be a search bar for places like Baldwin, CRs, and PMs too. I hate having to look for that one specific item. ;v;
Support! I think there should be a search bar for places like Baldwin, CRs, and PMs too. I hate having to look for that one specific item. ;v;
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png