Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Looking to make some new friends!
Hey everyone!

I was hoping to find a few new friends to talk to on a daily basis now that I'm coming back on the site regularly.

Here's a bit about me: I'm 25, use they/them pronouns, and my favorite animals are: Opossums, cats, snakes, and rats. I'm also fond of bats.

My favorite series on Youtube is Sanders Sides, and I'm in love with analog horror.

I also have some lore ideas about my dragons I'd love to share with someone - and I'd love to hear your dragon lore, too!
Hey everyone!

I was hoping to find a few new friends to talk to on a daily basis now that I'm coming back on the site regularly.

Here's a bit about me: I'm 25, use they/them pronouns, and my favorite animals are: Opossums, cats, snakes, and rats. I'm also fond of bats.

My favorite series on Youtube is Sanders Sides, and I'm in love with analog horror.

I also have some lore ideas about my dragons I'd love to share with someone - and I'd love to hear your dragon lore, too!
[emoji=spider size=1]
OPPOSUMS ARE GOD INCARNATE
OPPOSUMS ARE GOD INCARNATE
Oh my god Literally everything here is awesome. Do you listen to horror podcasts? The storage Files on Spotify are MINT!!!! [emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=new friend size=1]
Oh my god Literally everything here is awesome. Do you listen to horror podcasts? The storage Files on Spotify are MINT!!!!
I used to be REALLY into Welcome to Night Vale, but I haven't listened to it in quite a bit!

Lately, I've been super into The Mandela Catalogue, along with Local 78, Eventide Media Center, etc. Have you heard of either of them? They're super interesting and they're pretty short, which keeps my attention lawl.
I used to be REALLY into Welcome to Night Vale, but I haven't listened to it in quite a bit!

Lately, I've been super into The Mandela Catalogue, along with Local 78, Eventide Media Center, etc. Have you heard of either of them? They're super interesting and they're pretty short, which keeps my attention lawl.
@Starblood I'm down with being friends, I don't have any lore but I can agree that opossums, cats, snakes, bats, and rats are super cool! I'm a minor though so if you're uncomfortable with that I also understand =3
@Starblood I'm down with being friends, I don't have any lore but I can agree that opossums, cats, snakes, bats, and rats are super cool! I'm a minor though so if you're uncomfortable with that I also understand =3
XDSmGUy.gif daily reminder: smile!

=3} decent artist + coder
@Starblood
Hi its nice to meet you, I would be down to be friends.

I have one main lore idea for my clan which I would love to talk about and hear your plans for your clan.

I go by she/her and I am 18, I love cats too
@Starblood
Hi its nice to meet you, I would be down to be friends.

I have one main lore idea for my clan which I would love to talk about and hear your plans for your clan.

I go by she/her and I am 18, I love cats too
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
@Starblood Howdy ho! [emoji=new friend size=1] I am 22, a bit anxiety driven, and they/them also! Same hat! I'm really partial to possums cats and bats, I don't know much about snakes but I think they're pretty cute! I've been meaning to get more into analog horror, I'll be honest most of my exposure to it has been warrior cats found footage animations I WILL talk anyone's ear off about lore, I love dragon lore, I love making headcannons off the site lore, it's the only thing I seem to be able to write and draw about and not get tired of it- it's my challenge to myself to eventually have at least snippets of lore written out for a majority of my 100+ dragons. Is my writing laureate level, absolutely not but I have fun and that's what matters [emoji=spiral winking size=1] I [i]am[/i] on pretty sporadically. I usually bounce on at least twice a day to feed dragons at least and check for messages but that can be at any hour of the day or night including two in the morning. When will I appear? Who knows not me! People seem to think because my friends list is so short that I don't want to talk but I'm always down to chitchat or honestly even just throw memes at..... [s][i]did i mention i ramble when I'm nervous [/i][/s]
@Starblood Howdy ho!

I am 22, a bit anxiety driven, and they/them also! Same hat! I'm really partial to possums cats and bats, I don't know much about snakes but I think they're pretty cute! I've been meaning to get more into analog horror, I'll be honest most of my exposure to it has been warrior cats found footage animations

I WILL talk anyone's ear off about lore, I love dragon lore, I love making headcannons off the site lore, it's the only thing I seem to be able to write and draw about and not get tired of it- it's my challenge to myself to eventually have at least snippets of lore written out for a majority of my 100+ dragons. Is my writing laureate level, absolutely not but I have fun and that's what matters

I am on pretty sporadically. I usually bounce on at least twice a day to feed dragons at least and check for messages but that can be at any hour of the day or night including two in the morning. When will I appear? Who knows not me! People seem to think because my friends list is so short that I don't want to talk but I'm always down to chitchat or honestly even just throw memes at.....

did i mention i ramble when I'm nervous