Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | omelas art [usd>g/items]
1 2
@Apocracy it was my pleasure! thank you very much C:
@Apocracy it was my pleasure! thank you very much C:
HgNdTrU.png[/url]
@Omelas
let me know if you ever open up to characters that are not dragons! c:
@Omelas
let me know if you ever open up to characters that are not dragons! c:
bomp
bomp
HgNdTrU.png[/url]
[center][size=3] Hey, I really like your banners. I'd like to buy one with USD. I totally feel you on Apex addiction! ^^ Can I get one of this lady? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2048481&skin=0&apparel=10536,26275,25063,25061,25059,25057,25058,25062&xt=dressing.png[/img] She's a swamp Bogsneak with a lot of swamp life/moss growing on her. Is it possible to have her familiar involved? No worries if that's too much trouble![/size][/center]
Hey, I really like your banners. I'd like to buy one with USD. I totally feel you on Apex addiction! ^^ Can I get one of this lady?

scry?sdid=2048481&skin=0&apparel=10536,26275,25063,25061,25059,25057,25058,25062&xt=dressing.png

She's a swamp Bogsneak with a lot of swamp life/moss growing on her. Is it possible to have her familiar involved? No worries if that's too much trouble!
ezAvR1E.png
@Zonder what a beautiful bog! i'll get started on her right away and I'll see what I can do about the familiar!

edit: this is Neva and Bayou, correct?
@Zonder what a beautiful bog! i'll get started on her right away and I'll see what I can do about the familiar!

edit: this is Neva and Bayou, correct?
HgNdTrU.png[/url]
Oops, yea that’s them! She’s still just a Mirror at the moment but her scry/plans are the Bog ^^ Sorry about that! Can’t wait to see! Take all the time you need. C:
Oops, yea that’s them! She’s still just a Mirror at the moment but her scry/plans are the Bog ^^ Sorry about that! Can’t wait to see! Take all the time you need. C:
ezAvR1E.png
@Zonder (let me know if you're not okay with pings by the way) Life has been kicking my whole absolute butt lately!!! I haven't forgotten about your art. I will get to it as soon as I can <3
@Zonder (let me know if you're not okay with pings by the way) Life has been kicking my whole absolute butt lately!!! I haven't forgotten about your art. I will get to it as soon as I can <3
HgNdTrU.png[/url]
I don't mind the pings at all! I thought something might have happened. As an artist myself, I really don't mind and I fully understand. If you haven't actually started yet... Could I actually request my new G1 instead? C: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65491915][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/654920/65491915_350.png[/img][/url] This lady, no need to involve her familiar or anything. ^^ Just make her look a bit feral/angry if poss like the art on her page! Again, no rush or worries. Take all the time you need, just ping me any time. C:
I don't mind the pings at all! I thought something might have happened. As an artist myself, I really don't mind and I fully understand.

If you haven't actually started yet... Could I actually request my new G1 instead? C:

65491915_350.png

This lady, no need to involve her familiar or anything. ^^ Just make her look a bit feral/angry if poss like the art on her page!

Again, no rush or worries. Take all the time you need, just ping me any time. C:
ezAvR1E.png
1 2