Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | There'll be a new game by ConcernedApe
1 2 3
So excited for HC!
So excited for HC!
7XI1FUO.png
• Kristy/Kitty • 31 • She/Her • FR+3 •

EgS2nOH.png
So excited, holy ****. I hope he takes his time with it and doesn't let any impatient butts pressure him into hurrying up. I mean... he mixed some of the best things together. Spookiness and chocolate!
So excited, holy ****. I hope he takes his time with it and doesn't let any impatient butts pressure him into hurrying up. I mean... he mixed some of the best things together. Spookiness and chocolate!
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
I love Stardew Valley, so I freaked out the moment I saw this. I'm so glad he's doing another game, because ever since the Ginger Island expansion people have been wondering if he's doing another game or another big expansion and now we have our answer.

All things considered I really don't think he's going to rush it. He knows what he's doing more than when Stardew Valley first came out, and the importance of taking his time. I feel like he wouldn't have put out the trailer if he wasn't ready for people to start putting the pressure on for a release, you know?
I love Stardew Valley, so I freaked out the moment I saw this. I'm so glad he's doing another game, because ever since the Ginger Island expansion people have been wondering if he's doing another game or another big expansion and now we have our answer.

All things considered I really don't think he's going to rush it. He knows what he's doing more than when Stardew Valley first came out, and the importance of taking his time. I feel like he wouldn't have put out the trailer if he wasn't ready for people to start putting the pressure on for a release, you know?
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
"haunted chocolatier" is looking an awful lot like "lily dating simulator"
"haunted chocolatier" is looking an awful lot like "lily dating simulator"
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
Tbh I'm mostly looking forward to being able to be gay in a video game again, especially one that's as good as Stardew Valley. It's so nice to have that option :)
Tbh I'm mostly looking forward to being able to be gay in a video game again, especially one that's as good as Stardew Valley. It's so nice to have that option :)
I just came back to flight rising after 2 years of not being on here, so I've probably missed a lot and/or forgotten some flight rising etiquette so if I make any mistakes please be patient and correct me! :)
jett my beloved
jett my beloved
eastern-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gifwestern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gifhe/him
lily is pretty cool in my opinion
lily is pretty cool in my opinion
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
I'm sooo interested in finding out what the actual gameplay is like, and from what it looks like, there might even be a bit of a story line that goes along with it. I'm usually not one for games where an important aspect is design, but I'm willing to give this one a shot since I really like Stardew Valley.
I'm sooo interested in finding out what the actual gameplay is like, and from what it looks like, there might even be a bit of a story line that goes along with it. I'm usually not one for games where an important aspect is design, but I'm willing to give this one a shot since I really like Stardew Valley.
NSZvCod.png
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
WvtW9EF.png
1 2 3