Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | And the Coli Lag strikes again
Same deal as every other time. Enemy uses magic attack, and the whole thing slows to a crawl, frame rate is crap, and only a refresh will fix it (and only until the next magic attack).

Again, latest version of Chrome, latest version of Flash.

I can't be the only one experiencing this, and it is frustrating as all hell. :|
Same deal as every other time. Enemy uses magic attack, and the whole thing slows to a crawl, frame rate is crap, and only a refresh will fix it (and only until the next magic attack).

Again, latest version of Chrome, latest version of Flash.

I can't be the only one experiencing this, and it is frustrating as all hell. :|
7HHhXy5.png
You are not the only one experiencing this. And several of us are frustrated by it.
You are not the only one experiencing this. And several of us are frustrated by it.
I've got that issue, hardcore. Which sucks because my caster packs a mean offensive punch, but with the bug I've had to work around her and delegate her as a healer (not that healers aren't awesome).

Is there a software update/configuration that anyone knows of that might be beneficial until they can pinpoint the bug?
I've got that issue, hardcore. Which sucks because my caster packs a mean offensive punch, but with the bug I've had to work around her and delegate her as a healer (not that healers aren't awesome).

Is there a software update/configuration that anyone knows of that might be beneficial until they can pinpoint the bug?
detxc0.jpg
No idea. This is affecting me too. It's incredibly annoying, and is making the game unplayable.

What makes it worse is that I just started a new 'team' of full-casters. One's primarily a damager, one's a full healer, and one just buffs the crud out of all of them. They're all fairly tanky, but still put out decent effects. For monster fights, the first battle's usually pretty tough, but after that they have enough Breath and can go for long chains of battles. Healer sustain OP. :D

This glitch makes that strategy impossible, so I've fallen back to grinding my default team. Might actually make a team of full attackers until this is fixed, but that won't really help against magic-based monsters. :\
No idea. This is affecting me too. It's incredibly annoying, and is making the game unplayable.

What makes it worse is that I just started a new 'team' of full-casters. One's primarily a damager, one's a full healer, and one just buffs the crud out of all of them. They're all fairly tanky, but still put out decent effects. For monster fights, the first battle's usually pretty tough, but after that they have enough Breath and can go for long chains of battles. Healer sustain OP. :D

This glitch makes that strategy impossible, so I've fallen back to grinding my default team. Might actually make a team of full attackers until this is fixed, but that won't really help against magic-based monsters. :\

The same thing is happening to me.
I am on a Dell laptop running windows 7 and tried the coliseum on both crome and firefox browsers. Instead of the battle animation being smooth, it is instead jumpy and slow and becomes even slower every time a magic attack is cast.

Edit: I also just tried this on my Kindle Fire and the same problem happens

The same thing is happening to me.
I am on a Dell laptop running windows 7 and tried the coliseum on both crome and firefox browsers. Instead of the battle animation being smooth, it is instead jumpy and slow and becomes even slower every time a magic attack is cast.

Edit: I also just tried this on my Kindle Fire and the same problem happens
NrI0fa5.png
@Larthan @Camspar @RasCaelestis @Firework
Thank you for your report. This is however a known issue, which we keep track of in this thread.

As this is a duplicate thread I will be locking this now. Thank you! c:
@Larthan @Camspar @RasCaelestis @Firework
Thank you for your report. This is however a known issue, which we keep track of in this thread.

As this is a duplicate thread I will be locking this now. Thank you! c: