Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Coli Grinder u keep ALL but Chests!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
@teebone Thanks again! And absolutely, I'm always looking for grinders so if you find time to do more, it's always welcome haha!
@teebone Thanks again! And absolutely, I'm always looking for grinders so if you find time to do more, it's always welcome haha!
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
Up!
Up!
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
@SeraphSoldier will do an hour in woodland path :D
@SeraphSoldier will do an hour in woodland path :D
uNAqnu8.png P9aWhak.png
v2PJF9u.png
a129Nss.png
Qsi7AgW.png
YMPbu9R.png
CitL1lh.png
If you're down to do a purchase by shroom rather than time I would be down to grind a few for you while I'm helping another player grind levels. Can do 500t/shroom?
If you're down to do a purchase by shroom rather than time I would be down to grind a few for you while I'm helping another player grind levels. Can do 500t/shroom?
@yunothenine So sorry for the belated reply! But yes! I'd totally be down for purchasing shrooms at 500t each~
@yunothenine So sorry for the belated reply! But yes! I'd totally be down for purchasing shrooms at 500t each~
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
[quote name="SeraphSoldier" date="2021-10-28 14:31:16" ] @yunothenine So sorry for the belated reply! But yes! I'd totally be down for purchasing shrooms at 500t each~ [/quote] Sounds awesome C: I'll be grinding most of the night while I'm at work
SeraphSoldier wrote on 2021-10-28 14:31:16:
Sounds awesome C: I'll be grinding most of the night while I'm at work
@yunothenine Perfect!! Thank you so much in advance :3
@yunothenine Perfect!! Thank you so much in advance :3
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
@SeraphSoldier I can do an hour. Any venue is fine with me (idk where you get the most hehe)
@SeraphSoldier I can do an hour. Any venue is fine with me (idk where you get the most hehe)
@WhiteClover I'd love that! If you could do woodland path that would be great - so far it's been the best!
@WhiteClover I'd love that! If you could do woodland path that would be great - so far it's been the best!
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
Up!
Up!
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45