Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PINGLIST] raokiin's new art shop!
1 2
[quote name="@Amorii" date="2021-10-26 02:04:36" ] Could I be put on your pinglist for when you have new slots free/reopen? Your color is gorgeous. [/quote] Of course, thank you!
@Amorii wrote on 2021-10-26 02:04:36:
Could I be put on your pinglist for when you have new slots free/reopen? Your color is gorgeous.

Of course, thank you!
c31cd73353e8e18a174efbb6ef9aa809.gif
Rad! I’ll send gems!!
Rad! I’ll send gems!!

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
Would you be able to do this girl? c: Her name is Styx - she's a witch. She comes from a family of potion witches but she's not particularly good at it so she takes up taking 'creepy' things (bones, skulls, etc) and making them into something beautiful with gems, flowers, etc.

She's a bit of an odd one, honestly. But in her family, she's totally normal - lol.

Her dress has small stars on it, her stockings are partially opaque white with a crystal design on the right side and she wears black combat boots.

Let me know if there's anything else you need! :D And when to say payment.
Would you be able to do this girl? c: Her name is Styx - she's a witch. She comes from a family of potion witches but she's not particularly good at it so she takes up taking 'creepy' things (bones, skulls, etc) and making them into something beautiful with gems, flowers, etc.

She's a bit of an odd one, honestly. But in her family, she's totally normal - lol.

Her dress has small stars on it, her stockings are partially opaque white with a crystal design on the right side and she wears black combat boots.

I see you added a pinglist, would it be possible for me to be added to it?
Lovely art, by the way <3
Hello~Pladge-42.png
Awesome @Raokiin
HOw much for her as a Half body full color. Planning to play in treasure just want to make sure I know how much additional outside the 4 mill
Awesome @Raokiin
HOw much for her as a Half body full color. Planning to play in treasure just want to make sure I know how much additional outside the 4 mill
[quote name="Tempered" date="2021-10-26 04:44:07" ] Would you be able to do this girl? c: Her name is Styx - she's a witch. She comes from a family of potion witches but she's not particularly good at it so she takes up taking 'creepy' things (bones, skulls, etc) and making them into something beautiful with gems, flowers, etc. She's a bit of an odd one, honestly. But in her family, she's totally normal - lol. Her dress has small stars on it, her stockings are partially opaque white with a crystal design on the right side and she wears black combat boots. Let me know if there's anything else you need! :D And when to say payment. [/quote] I can do that, yeah! Go ahead and send the payment now and I'll get the sketch going! [quote name="Tammerlin" date="2021-10-26 14:07:07" ] Awesome @Raokiin HOw much for her as a Half body full color. Planning to play in treasure just want to make sure I know how much additional outside the 4 mill [/quote] 4mt, I usually only tack on extra if it's a crazy complicated design! [quote name="Erytheus" date="2021-10-26 06:44:14" ] I see you added a pinglist, would it be possible for me to be added to it? Lovely art, by the way <3 [/quote] Can do, thank you!
Tempered wrote on 2021-10-26 04:44:07:

I can do that, yeah! Go ahead and send the payment now and I'll get the sketch going!

Tammerlin wrote on 2021-10-26 14:07:07:
Awesome @Raokiin

4mt, I usually only tack on extra if it's a crazy complicated design!

Erytheus wrote on 2021-10-26 06:44:14:

Can do, thank you!
[quote name="Raokiin" date="2021-10-26 16:22:56" ] [quote name="Tempered" date="2021-10-26 04:44:07" ] Would you be able to do this girl? c: Her name is Styx - she's a witch. She comes from a family of potion witches but she's not particularly good at it so she takes up taking 'creepy' things (bones, skulls, etc) and making them into something beautiful with gems, flowers, etc. She's a bit of an odd one, honestly. But in her family, she's totally normal - lol. Her dress has small stars on it, her stockings are partially opaque white with a crystal design on the right side and she wears black combat boots. Let me know if there's anything else you need! :D And when to say payment. [/quote] I can do that, yeah! Go ahead and send the payment now and I'll get the sketch going! [quote name="Tammerlin" date="2021-10-26 14:07:07" ] Awesome @Raokiin HOw much for her as a Half body full color. Planning to play in treasure just want to make sure I know how much additional outside the 4 mill [/quote] 4mt, I usually only tack on extra if it's a crazy complicated design! [quote name="Erytheus" date="2021-10-26 06:44:14" ] I see you added a pinglist, would it be possible for me to be added to it? Lovely art, by the way <3 [/quote] Can do, thank you! [/quote] whoops, forgot to ping! @Tempered @Tammerlin @Erytheus
Raokiin wrote on 2021-10-26 16:22:56:
Tempered wrote on 2021-10-26 04:44:07:

I can do that, yeah! Go ahead and send the payment now and I'll get the sketch going!

Tammerlin wrote on 2021-10-26 14:07:07:
Awesome @Raokiin

4mt, I usually only tack on extra if it's a crazy complicated design!

Erytheus wrote on 2021-10-26 06:44:14:

Can do, thank you!

whoops, forgot to ping! @Tempered @Tammerlin @Erytheus
I'd love to be on your pinglist for if you ever open again, your style is so amazing! ToT
I'd love to be on your pinglist for if you ever open again, your style is so amazing! ToT
1 2